BG pharmaceutical drugs bgpharmadrugs.com

Is this source still legit? Made alot of orders with him in the past but seems like something is wrong. I would always handle business problems in personal communication but i'm getting ignored

Order made & paid on july 22.
3 e-mails, 2 DM's and 1 forumpost asking for updates tracking and/or payment confirmation.
Source doenst answer one of them. Meanwhile source does post in his own thread..

In the past i would get an answer after a day or 2.

Anyonelse having problems lately?

Is this source still legit? Made alot of orders with him in the past but seems like something is wrong. I would always handle business problems in personal communication but i'm getting ignored

Order made & paid on july 22.
3 e-mails, 2 DM's and 1 forumpost asking for updates tracking and/or payment confirmation.
Source doenst answer one of them. Meanwhile source does post in his own thread..

In the past i would get an answer after a day or 2.

Anyonelse having problems lately?
Same here. Paid 21.7, 22.7 he send me email that he doesnt have moxifloxacin and asked if I want refund or add something else.

I replied that I want refund but only for the moxifloxacin, he asked for bank account information so he can send me money and ever since he doesnt respond.

I got no refund, no tracking, nothing arrived, I tried contacting him via email and message here but no reply. I even wrote him that he can add more stuff I already ordered instead of refund but no reply.

I understand that this isnt fucking Amazon, but he is replying in this thread so I dont understand why he is ignoring me. Maybe he is on vacation or something, I would really appreciate just one email telling me whats happening and when can I expect my package to arrive.

Same here. Paid 21.7, 22.7 he send me email that he doesnt have moxifloxacin and asked if I want refund or add something else.

I replied that I want refund but only for the moxifloxacin, he asked for bank account information so he can send me money and ever since he doesnt respond.

I got no refund, no tracking, nothing arrived, I tried contacting him via email and message here but no reply. I even wrote him that he can add more stuff I already ordered instead of refund but no reply.

I understand that this isnt fucking Amazon, but he is replying in this thread so I dont understand why he is ignoring me. Maybe he is on vacation or something, I would really appreciate just one email telling me whats happening and when can I expect my package to arrive.
You will receive tracking when shipped.