BG pharmaceutical drugs bgpharmadrugs.com

I never said it was , but x 10 for what you paid you could of had 15 vials from qsc and some left over for the sweet shop
Boy, stop complaining. If you want a whole kit for cheap, go buy from QSC, if all you need is a vial or two and you want it domestic then stick to BG.

I dont get it, it's his shop, he can do whatever he wants. Nobody is forcing you to buy anything.

Boy, stop complaining. If you want a whole kit for cheap, go buy from QSC, if all you need is a vial or two and you want it domestic then stick to BG.

I dont get it, it's his shop, he can do whatever he wants. Nobody is forcing you to buy anything.

He's a shill for lobster. Anyone complains there he gets mad and defends his source, here he's just shitting and trolling. Don't mind him..he keeps the thread active with all that spamming.

My Trazadone arrived, which I plan on using to combat the inevitable Trensomnia for my upcoming cycle. Thanks @BG pharmaceuticals. I am sure we will do business again at some point.

I will give my thoughts on Trazadone in more detail when I start taking it on cycle. I normally sleep like the dead, but not on Parabolan I don't.

From what I read here Var was not after buying anything.
He was pointing out to the other member could have paid substantially less by going directly to qsc (they should have this in their EU warehouse, if I am not mistaken). I don't think V buys anything from here.
It's like when you were on the GLP thread telling some guy he was wasting money unnecessarily by not sourcing those drugs from vendors on Meso.

Back