Devon Pharmacy - Turkish Pharmacy, Steroids, Peptides and PCT

I'm doing my own research and going to get some help from my wife who is a cardiac nurse but she's not an expert on peds. I'm on a small cycle 600 mg's total, bloods are fine. I'm having trouble with my bp two months in.

Telmisartan 40 then 80 mg's didn't help. I'm adding Nebivolol today since my hr is running around 80 as well.. If that doesn't work what would be your next move. I'm looking to grab a couple different compounds of a different class.

I'm trying to avoid the dr because this is temporary. I've used lisinopril with good results before, but that was high bp from being fat.

I'm not looking for information handouts, I'm just trying to get this solved in a timely manner.

Th
Your comment makes no sense at all. It was about whether it is risky to send to countries like Germany. Unless EU shipping can be guaranteed, the risk is too high
Thats my point, he offers reship so he is willing to risk losing money but no delivery service is 100% guaranteed, maybe 95% but never 100% that’s where the consumer needs to weigh up the risk. So my point is stay natty if your paranoid and 95% isn’t high enough odds .

I'm doing my own research and going to get some help from my wife who is a cardiac nurse but she's not an expert on peds. I'm on a small cycle 600 mg's total, bloods are fine. I'm having trouble with my bp two months in.

Telmisartan 40 then 80 mg's didn't help. I'm adding Nebivolol today since my hr is running around 80 as well.. If that doesn't work what would be your next move. I'm looking to grab a couple different compounds of a different class.

I'm trying to avoid the dr because this is temporary. I've used lisinopril with good results before, but that was high bp from being fat.

I'm not looking for information handouts, I'm just trying to get this solved in a timely manner.
How long as 600mg been a small cycle?

There are a few very recent threads about these topics.

Ghoul and Sampei have shared what they took or a taking and Ghoul has linked a lot of info comparing different meds.
There are some interesting posts there from the very owner of this site.
Search function and they come up pronto.
Idk, maybe you have already looked into it.

Tag @Sampei and ask him what he is taking for BP, rhr...
He is awesome and will get back to you, no problem.
I am sure he will be able to advise you

Back