Big amount of aas with 4iu of hgh without insulina, worth It?

I was thinking about a typical cycle of no less than 2 grams of aas (test and tren) and i was thinking about adding 4iu of hgh without insulin, will the hgh bring a big level up in the gains? Worth It the price? (6 months cycle)

You will get more from insulin than from 4 i.u of hgh. 4 i.u is low especially for bodybuilding purpose. It's more than what you produce but still meh. 4 i.u it won't bring a big level up in gains
I say safe money for 8 i.u and take then.
I took anywhere from 5 to 12 i.u and more it's better. I would take 12 i.u non stop if I could afford it.

You will get more from insulin than from 4 i.u of hgh. 4 i.u is low especially for bodybuilding purpose. It's more than what you produce but still meh. 4 i.u it won't bring a big level up in gains
I say safe money for 8 i.u and take then.
I took anywhere from 5 to 12 i.u and more it's better. I would take 12 i.u non stop if I could afford it.
First time hgh use with 8iu? Hard but i can try

First time hgh use with 8iu? Hard but i can try
4 i.u it doesn't do much.... it would do something but... I mean try 4 i.u for a few months if you want but keep the expectations down

You can work up to that 8 i.u. For example one week 4 i.u next one 6 i.u next one 8 i.u or something among those lines. Some say if you do that the side effects would be more minimal.

4 i.u it doesn't do much.... it would do something but... I mean try 4 i.u for a few months if you want but keep the expectations down

You can work up to that 8 i.u. For example one week 4 i.u next one 6 i.u next one 8 i.u or something among those lines. Some say if you do that the side effects would be more minimal.
Big effects from 8iu?

Big effects from 8iu?
8 i.u is a decent dose. It's something noticeable and doesn't break the bank.

But gh and his effects are overblown or at least at minimal doses. Don't know what are your expectations. Helps but is a piece in a puzzle.
It's something that you keep in the ground and it does his thing in time.

I saw Chase transformation and he transformed his physique but he took 18 i.u not 4. That's why is that fraze take as much gh as you can afford made by Jay.
If you expect to change your body like Chase did is a too high bar set for that dose. He done a log when he started gh and you can tell the effects are more pronounced as the dose gets high. Also he took pharma gh. Guy looks like another person in less than 2 years

Last edited:
Back