big issue

Should I continue to use AAs because i already did all the perma damage possible

• yes, continue to use testosterone enanthate and properly using pct

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • no, to prevent further harm to your hpta stop the current cycle now

Votes: 5 83.3%

• Total voters
i got my stuff from a friend of mine who homebrews hes lab maxed, the stuff right now isnt excelent but it is test-e underdosed, but he only makes test-e exclusively, the sources he uses are inconsistent

You need to drop the gear and start from there..just saying your health is most important and for you at a young age to deal with these symptoms is just horrible.

Any relation to @scubasteve?

Get a referral to an endo. Enough with the self diagnosis/medicating. You are not qualified.

Post your labs if you want advice. The best advice is already stated above but we may be able to provide assistance. More data the better. Look in the PCT forum for HPTA restoration.
It's the same dude isn't it. Seems he posted from the wrong account in this thread. Fuck, remember the drama he bought last time....

"saying damn that was a while ago. im good now." when i just posted this. you think im that other guy? thats just a coincidence lol i dunno what he did. im just looking for a little bid of advice.

"saying damn that was a while ago. im good now." when i just posted this. you think im that other guy? thats just a coincidence lol i dunno what he did. im just looking for a little bid of advice.
What he doesn't post for 10 months and then shows up in this thread?

Just search his/your name. Info is there.

Back