big issue

Should I continue to use AAs because i already did all the perma damage possible

• yes, continue to use testosterone enanthate and properly using pct

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • no, to prevent further harm to your hpta stop the current cycle now

Votes: 5 83.3%

• Total voters
This thread is confusing. Is scuba steve also scubasteve? Bro, I've never heard of methasterone or epistane it sounds like bunk prohormones or who knows what. Where they take two steroid names and combine them into something that sounds legit. What ever you took it might be a good idea to keep a capsule or even the bottle so a sample could be collected for labmax or hplc. Just so you can possible verify if you even took what you think. Most prohormones are bunk, unless they accually spike the product with the real deal. There have been a few cases where otc supplements were found to contain real oral steroids. They do it to give people results so the word gets out and then once sales are good not add it so they don't get in trouble. I don't think this happens much anymore. Product lines and brands are here one month gone the next.
I had a feeling the insurance was what you were worried about. I guess play dumb and stick with the prohormone story. How well do you know this buddy of yours, btw. Cause basically from what I remember from when prohormones hit shelves to them being banned. Is what they did best was make good cover stories for people using aas.

Back