Bitcoin crashing

Discussion in 'Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency' started by Blakeyy, Sep 14, 2017.

1. Millard Baker

Millard Baker Member

Little to do with Dimon. Dimon has been trashing bitcoin for years. It is this - - >

Breaking: “All” Chinese Bitcoin Exchanges Must Close By September 30

MindlessWork likes this.
  2. Blakeyy

Blakeyy Member

W
    what do you think is best to do hold out or get rid of it I had £270 in there for my cycle and wanted to buy it in now but it's now only worth £160 dunno if I should just buy what I can now quickly or wait but scared incase I wait and I end up with even less Argghh

3. MindlessWork

MindlessWork Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

4. TSud

TSud Member

If it was me i would hold what i have and invest more. This isn't the first stumble bitcoin has had, and it want be there last but they have always rebounded higher then before. Now, my advice to you: sell! Sell right now! You clearly dont have the stomach for this kind of investing, which is ok, not everbody does. So sell know so your stess and anxiety levels will go down.

Millard Baker and Blakeyy like this.
  5. Cash43

Cash43 Member

With it being low, wouldn't now be the time to buy?

6. Millard Baker

Millard Baker Member

In the short-term, the price will probably continue to drop with each additional Chinese bitcoin exchange that discontinues domestic trading operations. Who knows where the floor will be.

If you are patient it will probably recover and continue to appreciate in value. It all depends on whether you are thinking in terms of days and weeks OR years

Eman and Blakeyy like this.
  7. janoshik

janoshik Member

Short term being the next minute after your post? :)

Up 3 hundred since then.

8. janoshik

janoshik Member

Not saying this is recovery, but even the crash was not this sudden. Buying frenzy imminent imo.

9. TSud

TSud Member

In my opinion, yes, now is a good time to buy. But please, DO NOT invest money you can't afford to lose. I think its a good risk but its still a risk.

Cash43 likes this.
  10. Xlgx

Xlgx Member

11. TSud

TSud Member

Id love for you to link the rxp info and possibly even start a thread on it, though i dont know if im in the minority on that. Either way, is there anyway you could pm me? Id like to discuss some questions with you.

12. Millard Baker

Millard Baker Member

janoshik likes this.
  13. janoshik

janoshik Member

PaulHeyman and JC456 like this.
  14. Cash43

Cash43 Member

Agreed.... I toss extra money in from time to time. Normally I put in a little over my order then whatever is left I leave in, do that a few times had a few hundred in

15. JC456

JC456 Member

I think with investments like this unless you REALLY know what you're doing, let go of the idea that you're going to turn a quick buck weekly or even monthly. These are typically long term investments, because most large companies will trend upwards over time.

It's a misunderstanding of how these work which lead people to think they can buy low and sell high like the movies. Trust me there are much more committed and intelligent people doing this far better than you have time for.

16. Blakeyy

Blakeyy Member

Back up at £218 now think if it goes to £230 I'll just take the hit and cash out just incase ordering raws and gonna homebrew for the first time ever after reading loads on here so that should last me a very long time as long as I don't muck up and waste it all

17. TSud

TSud Member

18. Masters Power

Masters Power Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Unfortunately both Dimon and McAfee have large financial stakes in their respective positions so their opinions should each be taken with that in mind.

An expanding crypto currency market over a long period of time will undoubtedly cut into the big banks profits thus Dimom, head of JP Morgan, obviosuly has a vested interest in that not happening.

McAfee now heads a micro cap company which was delisted from the NYSE last year I believe, which was focused on cyber security but has recently shifted largely to bitcoin mining.

TSud, Millard Baker and Xlgx like this.