Bitcoin help

Discussion in 'Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency' started by J-Smooth, Jun 24, 2017.

1. DrinkFlintWater

DrinkFlintWater Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

I check my coinbase acct daily...my balance goes up and down throughout the day. Not too worried about it but my plan is when i need to make a purchase is to deposit it--->>blockchain--->>send it off immediately to source.

2. HIGHRISK

HIGHRISK Member

Ok so my thought was correct. If I need something deposit it send it to my Blocchain immediately and send off. And leave my other shit alone. Thanks

DrinkFlintWater likes this.
  3. DrinkFlintWater

@HIGHRISK ive been thinking about what you said above^^^
    @pumpingiron22
    Ive been trying to find an answer to this....does bitcoin lose its value if it SITS in my wallet? Blockchain for example..

HIGHRISK likes this.
  4. pumpingiron22

pumpingiron22 Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Yes it will flactuat. Especially towards the weekend sellers sell for cash and usually jumps back up on Monday. Nothing to worry about unless it drops under the paying price. That's when it's best to transfer to another Crypto or put in a cash Vault

DrinkFlintWater likes this.
  5. HIGHRISK

HIGHRISK Member

My initial deposit is worth $35 less now then when I deposited it.

6. HIGHRISK

HIGHRISK Member

Just tried to buy more. Why does it take 5-7 days to receive it? I don't get it. My account is verified and everything. I want to buy it now and use it now.

7. Senorman

Senorman Member

Not sure why, but that's how it works with coinbase.

Have you looked at localbitcoins? One method they offer is to deposit cash in somebody's bank account in person, then the bitcoins are immediately released to you. Plus, you don't have to give up personal info to a 3rd party like coinbase.

Mrhat39 likes this.
  8. HIGHRISK

HIGHRISK Member

Yeah it's with coin base. No I haven't looked into local bit coins. Where do I found info on how to do that? Thanks

9. Senorman

Senorman Member

Check their website at localbitcoins dot com.

HIGHRISK likes this.
  10. DrinkFlintWater

I use coinbase too and my transactions are instant....under $200 tho

HIGHRISK likes this.
  11. PaulHeyman

PaulHeyman Member

You're transferring from your account correct? You can transfer instantly with your debit card, just knowthat the weekly limits are a much lower amount

12. HIGHRISK

HIGHRISK Member

Ok . Yeah I tried my account and not
    My debt card. I just entered my debt card but waiting on approvals. I'll see what happens then. :confused:

13. PaulHeyman

PaulHeyman Member

Once it verifies, the card payments will be instant. Fees are a little higher but its nothing excessive. For reference, my card limit is $500 and account limit is $5000

HIGHRISK likes this.
  14. HIGHRISK

HIGHRISK Member

Thanks for the info. You would think a linked account would be instant once verified. Whatever now just waiting for the cc verification

15. Heynow

Heynow Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Can anyone tell me how to get money from Circle using btc address? It says email or phone # only. Can't send to my Blockchain wallet. Thx

16. Blakeyy

Blakeyy Member

Can anyone link me to a video or something explaining all this to someone who has never used it before and to show someone how they would go about doing it as am wanting to make my first purchase online and wanting to use Bitcoins for the %10 of from the source but from what I have seen so far I won't save that %10 becauSe of fees from sending money to different wallets before sending to the source but regardless of anyone could point me in the right direction would be appreciated thanks

17. Xlgx

Xlgx Member

Isn't CIM still the most discrete payment method?

18. Senorman

Senorman Member

I don't know what CIM is, but Monero is known for being a very discreet/untraceable cryptocurrency.

19. Xlgx

Xlgx Member

CIM= cash In mail :)

Senorman likes this.