Bitcoin

Discussion in 'Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency' started by LittleD90, Dec 11, 2016.

1. savage lifter

savage lifter Member

There are bitcoin tumbling services that take a % of the amount you are tumbling. Tumbling bitcoin makes it almost untraceable. No one is going to bother to trace your bitcoin through a tumbler unless you're reselling or something more than just personal use amounts.

2. tdad

tdad Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Can you request your purchase amount to be increased through coinbase? I'm limited to $100 a week

3. xy5jn0

xy5jn0 Member

I'm not sure if you can get an increase, hopefully someone will.
    I do know you're limited to 100 because it's a card you linked. If you link a checking account the limit is 2500. It does take up to 5 days for funds to transfer though.

4. I'm think it can. I could only use my bank account and not a card for some reason. I know when I verified my identity using my drivers license my weekly limit went from $1000 to $5000. But I've also had an account for over a year.

5. It took 7 for my stupid ass bank. I wish I could link my card.

6. xy5jn0

xy5jn0 Member

I linked both. Go to "payment methods" in the drop down and it lets you add accts/cards.

Last edited: Dec 11, 2016
  7. I tried. My card keeps declining it for some reason. I contacted them and I think it's bc the state I live in or some shit.

8. ScabbyJr

ScabbyJr Member

I use coinbase. Happy with them. But don't fool yourself. There is nothing anonymous on line. If someone wants your identity bad enough, they will get it.

Sdryx and vidocq like this.
  9. JJ408G

JJ408G Member

Im interested to as im limited to th e same amount .

10. vidocq

vidocq Member

The more ways you have to pay (credit/debit card, bank account), the higher your limit will go (assuming you're verified).

I just opened my account, got verified, added a bank account, my debit card AND a credit card, and my bank account limit is $5,000 and my cards limit is $300.

You will get increases as you use the system more. I opened a blockchain wallet and have just been transferring some cash back and forth.

tdad likes this.
  11. Canadiankid1978

Canadiankid1978 Junior Member

I was skeptical too when i first bought online and was offered a benefit for using Bitcoin. I had no issue whatsoever as you are dealing with a 3rd party. (not the person you area buying from)

12. Evom1

Evom1 Member

Did coinbase make any of you guys take a pic of your ID for verification?

13. Canadiankid1978

Canadiankid1978 Junior Member

No, never had to do that.

14. I didn't have to but I choose to so I got a higher limit.

15. vidocq

vidocq Member

I did. I'm not sure you can actually buy/sell BTC on Coinbase with no ID. But Circle was the same way. They made me send photo of ID, even made me take a selfie with their software camera and took 3 days to verify my account lol.