Blasted 600mg test for 25 weeks

Hey guys -

Blasted 600mg of test-e for 25 weeks, developed zero sides, and bloodwork looked great. Very fortunate for that. First cycle and the gains have pretty much turned me from an incredibly depressed low-self esteem guy, to someone who can look in the mirror for the first time. I didn't want it to end, but also realize that it will end, if I keep injecting and end up in the ER.

For PCT - I've heard that since I didn't do anything "hard" like tren that I should be fine with just nolva/clomid. My balls never reduced in size until probably week 22. Therefore I think it might be worth it to introduce HCG during my 2 weeks of nothing after the cycle?

Standard dosing is 250iu twice a week for 500iu? Should I do maybe 500iu twice a week for 1000iu per week (2000iu for the two weeks)

And then for 6 weeks (or should i reduce to 4 or increase to 8 maybe?)
Nolva - 20/20/20/20/20/20
Clomid - 25/25/25/25/25/25

Realize i'm a retard, shit munching dumbfuck for doing 25 weeks but i'm living life on the fast lane and you guys are pretty much the only ones keeping me from crashing into a tree and burning to hell. Love you guys for that.

Any advice super appreciated

600 mg need 4 weeks to exit from your body. In that time you shoudl run hcg, starting nolva and clomid now is useful..
The standard usually is 1000 ui hcg each 3 days during theese 4 weeks.
Since the begin of the 4° week you can start nolva and clomid (contuinuing last week of hcg) and make another 5 week with serms only.

The recovery don't depend by what you used but depend by how much time you has been with your ball turned off

What do you mean? What makes you a dumbfuck? im confused. Up the dose to 1000mg test and throw in 50mg Tren A everyday, then you'll really start to like what you see in the mirror

Hey guys -

Blasted 600mg of test-e for 25 weeks, developed zero sides, and bloodwork looked great. Very fortunate for that. First cycle and the gains have pretty much turned me from an incredibly depressed low-self esteem guy, to someone who can look in the mirror for the first time. I didn't want it to end, but also realize that it will end, if I keep injecting and end up in the ER.

For PCT - I've heard that since I didn't do anything "hard" like tren that I should be fine with just nolva/clomid. My balls never reduced in size until probably week 22. Therefore I think it might be worth it to introduce HCG during my 2 weeks of nothing after the cycle?

Standard dosing is 250iu twice a week for 500iu? Should I do maybe 500iu twice a week for 1000iu per week (2000iu for the two weeks)

And then for 6 weeks (or should i reduce to 4 or increase to 8 maybe?)
Nolva - 20/20/20/20/20/20
Clomid - 25/25/25/25/25/25

Realize i'm a retard, shit munching dumbfuck for doing 25 weeks but i'm living life on the fast lane and you guys are pretty much the only ones keeping me from crashing into a tree and burning to hell. Love you guys for that.

Any advice super appreciated
Don't beat yourself up man it's the nature of the game. I'm in a similar situation but did run tren a last 8 weeks. So I'm running hcg now and will start nolva in couple weeks. I run 250 hcg daily for the last few weeks of cycle and cpl weeks following the end until I start nolva. I ran short esters also so starting nolva Lil sooner than you. Will keep up with this as I'd like to see what people say as well. Gl man

Do you have any blood work we can look at? I'm curious to see how your Labs looked running a cycle that long. How was your hematocrit?

The recovery don't depend by what you used but depend by how much time you has been with your ball turned off

The compounds being used sure do make a difference, as do the dosages. Dosage always makes a difference (it can drastically effect it's pharmacodynamics) in every drug you take, be it a primarily psychoactive drug (like an antidepressant for example), a blood pressure med or AAS for that matter.

Otherwise good advice on the pct protocol. I would just note that for a 6 month cycle, 5 weeks of serm's only (after the cessation of hcg and after aas have cleared) might prove to be insufficient and a more robust protocol using hcg and serms for a prolonged period of time, after the aas have cleared the system, might be necessary.

Last edited:
I disagree clomid is needed though. 6 weeks of 10 mg nolva should be enough. I haven't actually read The HARLEEM study but this is what I've learned from people who has.

I disagree clomid is needed though. 6 weeks of 10 mg nolva should be enough. I haven't actually read The HARLEEM study but this is what I've learned from people who has.

Clomid is better suited then nolva for this job, as it seems it also has a direct effect on the testis. For a short cycle I'd agree with you that nolva is a ok, I've done 3 week pct's with 20 and then 10mg tamox and pcted just fine into 800 ng/dl stable. I mean, what would be best, for sure, is enclomiphene. Idk really why anybody would consider tamox, torem, clomid or ralox for pct if there is enclomiphene on the market ...?

There is a study that shows zero negative effects from that dose, basically. I think it was a 6month trial. You have to consider that you pulse test. You secrete in the morning upon waking then with any physical activity, threats/competition. There is a documentary where is shows two people in a boxing match. The measured test levels before and after the match. they went from low normal to high normal in the period if a couple rounds. So really to reach supraphysiological doses you have to dose high. I cruise on 400-600mg. Do I need to prob not but I feel great and my blood work is good so fuck it. I blast test at about a gram and other compounds on top. Run hcg if you can afford it. Its the best solution if your coming off