Bleeding after glute injections

Beastmode24

Banned
Hey Gentleman, I've done several cycles over the years and been cruising/trt for over a year now strictly injecting in my glutes with no issues. I started a cycle beginning of March and I'm injecting almost 3cc of gear in the syringe in my glutes twice a week. Lately I've been bleeding from the injection site. Sometimes just a little other times a significant amount. Using 1 1/2inch 23guage pins. I'm sure I'm probably wasting gear. Any idea what is causing this? Have I worn out my glutes as an injection site? I know 3cc isn't really that much oil. Thoughts?

Why do you think you are wasting gear? Because the gear comes out together with blood?
Yes correct.. I'm assuming I'm losing some of the gear although I know I'm injecting far into the muscle. From what I've read that's the case although it may be all bro science. That's why I started the thread. Also, I want to hear what everyone's opinion is on only using the glutes as an injection site. It's just become so comfortable to me.

Why do you think you are wasting gear? Because the gear comes out together with blood?

I can't help but laughing every time I see someone post about gear coming back out their body parts. I'm sure if you measured it, it would be so little we are talking low end single digit %. Z Track Method for injecting IM, someone swears by it, I don't.

There is no real logical sense as to why you seem to be bleeding more now than before. Does scar tissue build up cause bleeding? Not really. Re-evaluate where you are pinning - maybe your injection spot has moved to an area where you happen to have more blood vessels. Oh, and injection spots, don't use the same ones day in day out. Alternate dude, and play safe

DQ

I can't help but laughing every time I see someone post about gear coming back out their body parts. I'm sure if you measured it, it would be so little we are talking low end single digit %. Z Track Method for injecting IM, someone swears by it, I don't.

There is no real logical sense as to why you seem to be bleeding more now than before. Does scar tissue build up cause bleeding? Not really. Re-evaluate where you are pinning - maybe your injection spot has moved to an area where you happen to have more blood vessels. Oh, and injection spots, don't use the same ones day in day out. Alternate dude, and play safe

DQ
Thanks for your response. If I'm only pinning twice a week/one ass cheak a week I didn't think it mattered all that much. I used to pin my quads and glutes years ago before cruising but it can be painful. Now I'm just scared to pin a virgin muscle.

Beast what compounds are you on? I noticed once I was 10-12 weeks in on EQ I started to bleed where as before I never bleed from just TRT dose of Test. Not saying the compound makes you bleed at the time of injection but once the compound starts doing its thing in your body I think it cause more bleeding when pinning later in The cycle. This is just my experience.

Beast what compounds are you on? I noticed once I was 10-12 weeks in on EQ I started to bleed where as before I never bleed from just TRT dose of Test. Not saying the compound makes you bleed at the time of injection but once the compound starts doing its thing in your body I think it cause more bleeding when pinning later in The cycle. This is just my experience.
I've only added mast e and I also use hcg in the same syringe which has never given me a problem. I was thinking it could be the injection volume of 3cc but I hear of guys injecting 5cc no problem

Sometimes you bleed. You're sticking a damn needle into soft tissue filled with veins and such.

If you use the same spot over and over, you're eventually going to move to a spot with less scar tissue which possibly has more vessels.

I like to alternate sites for that very reason. Don't be afraid of virgin muscle pip. Think of it as training your body to accept greatness.

Flex your glute and feel that upper outer muscle - make sure your pinning straight into that bitch

try quads too - I found the first couple hurt a bit (had me limping) but it gives you some options which is never a bad thing

Hey Gentleman, I've done several cycles over the years and been cruising/trt for over a year now strictly injecting in my glutes with no issues. I started a cycle beginning of March and I'm injecting almost 3cc of gear in the syringe in my glutes twice a week. Lately I've been bleeding from the injection site. Sometimes just a little other times a significant amount. Using 1 1/2inch 23guage pins. I'm sure I'm probably wasting gear. Any idea what is causing this? Have I worn out my glutes as an injection site? I know 3cc isn't really that much oil. Thoughts?
May be the 23g needle. I use 25g 1.5" and push 2.5ccof gear 3x a week with no problems and sometime don't even have so much as a drop of blood when I'm done pinning. Also the gear im using allows for me to pin 2.5cc rather quickly through the 25g. I tried the galenika pharma test and that shit was so thick I couldn't hardly use a 25g.

Back