Bloat and Higher Glucose Levels

Looking to get some advice from the GH Vets.
I've been running 5Ius a day for about 2 weeks. Within the first couple of days the water weight was noticeable and I was and am usually always thirsty. Drinking a lot more water than I'm pissing. At First I thought maybe High E2 so upped my AI to no real avail. However it seems to have tapered off at day 5. Not really loosing any of the water probably not putting as much on either like I was at first. My fasted blood glucose was coming in and still is usually above 100. Concerning so I upped my dosage of 1000mg of Metformin at night to 2000mg a day. 1000mg first thing in the AM and another 1000mg With my Biggest carb meal of the day post workout usually around 1ish.
The thing I'm not really liking is I seem to have ballooned the fuck out Lost most if not all midsection definition. Diet has not changed since starting. I don't mind loosing definition as I am trying to put on quality mass. Are all these sides pretty common with GH?
Are somewhat elevated BG levels normal on GH? Id like to try and control it through other means rather than slin but am open to that if having high Blood Glucose levels is gonna lead to unwanted Fat gains.
Thanks

Sponsors

Back