Bloated all the time, too much food?

teflondom

I’m a pretty small framed guy in terms of wideness as of right now. I’m on cycle and I’m eating roughly 4000 cal a day. I’m getting most of my calories from whole eggs, Chef Boyardee beef ravioli (I’m not rich), and oatmeal with soy milk and sometimes some protein powder in there. I was wondering if anybody could recommend a supplement so I don’t look like I’m eight months pregnant all the time. I’ve been wanting to add MK677 to my cycle, partially to make it easier to eat this much to be honest. I just hate looking fat in regular T-shirts while my arms are bulging out the sides of the same time. Thanks for any advice.

Maby im an exception but MK doesn’t make me hungrier than I normally am. I actually end up eating less because I stop eating anything 2 hours before taking the MK (at bedtime). That prevents me from night time snacking, when I usually crave sugary shit. I understand MK will fuck with blood sugar levels, that’s why I don’t eat 2 hours before taking. My opinion bro is to dump the canned ravioli. You can make a bulk amount of rice with ground beef or turkey, stewed tomatoes and some tomato sauce for cheap and eat it all week.

Probably dont tolerate something you are eating well, swap out the oats, eggs or that ravioli stuff and see if it improves.

I would swap out the oats for rice anyway.

I would not suggest mk677.

Sponsors

Latest posts