• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

Blood primobolan ?

@MisterSuperGod,
Show evidence of what you say ,! I never lied, if I receive a gift I say that I received the products, but I do not say that the products are good! It was all in 2019 because threw used in Europe, it is not the same thing. Now I prefer your habits, no gifts, laboratory proofs, ..... I am not asking to trust me but I say that if the primo300 is real, we will be the first to have it. stop talking badly about us because it is useless.

He does. I think he started making it without EO this batch.

Doesn’t Sym offer Primo 200mg/ml? I haven’t used it, but I’m pretty sure i remembered seeing his primo tested and results posted.

I am pretty sure it does not have guaiacol either. I think I remember him saying that at one point and that seems to be what his pastebin says. If it is of major concern I would definitely double check with him before ordering but I believe that is the case.

At the end of the day, words are words on here until proven otherwise with results on paper. Preferably a blind sample. So until that happens and even then the source needs to come here themselves and have the meso vets perform a thorough colonoscopy ;)

guaiacol Would get it to hold for sure. Guaiacol will micronize Test base

Primo E raises IGF significantly. So that’s what I would test for. But this is not accurate and would give you no guarantee it’s primo or dosed at 300 mg/ml.

Last edited:
guaiacol Would get it to hold for sure. Guaiacol will micronize Test base

Primo E raises IGF significantly. So that’s what I would test for. But this is not accurate and would give you no guarantee it’s primo or dosed at 300 mg/ml.
I've not seen Primo do that on bloodwork, can you explain by what mechanism? Sounds interesting if true.

Almost all anabolics raise IGF. That is one way protein is synthesized and we grow. Exogenous testosterone will raise IGF. If you got blood work done while taking Primo with Test and your IGF was not elevated then your primo was fake period. Or you weren't dosed at 200 mg a week or higher.

Almost all anabolics raise IGF. That is one way protein is synthesized and we grow. Exogenous testosterone will raise IGF. If you got blood work done while taking Primo with Test and your IGF was not elevated then your primo was fake period. Or you weren't dosed at 200 mg a week or higher.
while I've been on primo and gh for 6 months+ now, I started them at the same time so wouldn't be able to get meaningful IGF-1 results - haven't tested IGF-1 off gh in the past as I didn't suspect AAS elevating it to supraphysiological levels for my (or any) age group. really curious to see some igf-1 bloods now from before/during AAS usage

This is one reason why blood work is so important. Having baseline levels of bloods will show you what the compounds are doing to you. Anobolic steroids stimulate production of growth hormone which in turn stimulates the production of IGF-1. How much IGF is raised is dose and compound dependant. For example running Deca at 1000 mg a week is going to raise your IGF much higher then Primo at 1000 mg a week. Then add your Test dosage and a lot of variables at play working together.

while I've been on primo and gh for 6 months+ now, I started them at the same time so wouldn't be able to get meaningful IGF-1 results - haven't tested IGF-1 off gh in the past as I didn't suspect AAS elevating it to supraphysiological levels for my (or any) age group. really curious to see some igf-1 bloods now from before/during AAS usage

Anobolic steroids stimulate production of growth hormone which in turn stimulates the production of IGF-1.
can you provide some studies or credible articles on this? I will admit I've not come across this (or have forgotten) and it'll be of interest to others as well

@MisterSuperGod,
Show evidence of what you say ,! I never lied, if I receive a gift I say that I received the products, but I do not say that the products are good! It was all in 2019 because threw used in Europe, it is not the same thing. Now I prefer your habits, no gifts, laboratory proofs, ..... I am not asking to trust me but I say that if the primo300 is real, we will be the first to have it. stop talking badly about us because it is useless.

Talk badly? Like how Thun Biotech sent you a couple of vials and you forgot what side of the fence you were on? Those mother fuckers didn't last too long, huh?

Anyway, before you started this thread and generously offered to give naive folks this sources email address, don't you think you should have brought a little more to the table?