Blood work advice.

RF1

Hi clan meso just looking for some advice on blood work have found a med-centre that do all kinds of hormone tests. One I found for a good price is male sports hormone
Blood tests included:
Testosterone
SHBG
Oestradiol
Creatinine
Iron
Protein
Albumin
Globulin
ALT
AST
ALP
CK GGT
Bilirubin
Total Cholesterol
LDL Cholesterol
HDL Cholesterol
Triglycerides
HDL % of total
Would this be a good starting point for pre cycle bloods.
Any advice much appreciated.

There is also the sports plus test which includes.
Blood tests included:
FSH
PSA
TSH
Free Thyroxine
LH
SHBG
Testosterone
Oestradiol
Haemoglobin
HCT
Red Cell Count
MCV
MCH
MCHC
RDW
White Cell Count
Neutrophils
Lymphocytes
Monocytes
Eosinophils
Basophils
ESR
HsCRP
Platelet Count
MPV
Sodium
Potassium
Chloride
Bicarbonate
Urea
Creatinine
Bilirubin
Alkaline Phosphatase
Aspartate Transferase
Alanine Transferase
CK
Gamma GT
Total Protein
Albumin
Globulin
Calcium
Corrected Calcium
Phosphate
Uric Acid
Glucose
Insulin
Iron
T.I.B.C
Transferrin Saturation
Ferritin
Triglycerides
Cholesterol
HDL Cholesterol
LDL Cholesterol
HDL % Of Total
It's £280 the first test I posted was £100 is it worth the extra £180.

It would be best to get the one that includes the LH and FSH for pre cycle testing. This will give you a more comprehensive baseline to work with. It's also nice to have the thyroid numbers if you plan on playing with t3 any.

Reactions: RF1
It would be best to get the one that includes the LH and FSH for pre cycle testing. This will give you a more comprehensive baseline to work with. It's also nice to have the thyroid numbers if you plan on playing with t3 any.

Thanks for your reply pal.
Just had a look there is also a thyroid check plus that includes:
Blood tests included:
T4
Thyroid Stimulating Hormone
Free T3
Free T4
Thyroglobulin Antibody
Thyroid Peroxidase Antibodies

That's an extra £100 Dam these baby's ain't cheap. But at least I would have everything covered. Is there a test that covers all areas we would be interested in or is it normal these tests are done separate.

I was just thinking the sports plus test with the tsh and free thyroxine bro. I wouldn't go crazy dropping money on the rest unless you think you have an issue to diagnose. I just thought it was another plus for the more comprehensive test.

I was just thinking the sports plus test with the tsh and free thyroxine bro. I wouldn't go crazy dropping money on the rest unless you think you have an issue to diagnose. I just thought it was another plus for the more comprehensive test.

Yea I know what you mean the more you can get checked the better just a pity comes with such a high price tag.

That is pretty high for bloodwork. We have it cheap and easy the other side of the pond.

Sucks to shell out that kind of money, but well worth it for the peace of mind knowing that you are recovering fully. Crazy how many people walk into it blind.

That is pretty high for bloodwork. We have it cheap and easy the other side of the pond.

Sucks to shell out that kind of money, but well worth it for the peace of mind knowing that you are recovering fully. Crazy how many people walk into it blind.

Totally agree pal don't want to fuck myself and if I am at least I want to know about it so I can stop. It is definitely a pricy test but looks like it covers a fair amount. I'm goin look about abit more see if I can find anything cheaper. Would you say that the ones I should definitely make sure are in the test are:
LH
FSH
Testosterone
TSH
Free Thyroxine
Oestradiol
Cholesterol

Does that look about right.
Thanks again for the help.

Pretty much. The thyroid tests are kind of dependant on whether you'll use t3. But LH, FSH, TT, E2 are all important baselines for steroid use. The metabolic panels are very nice to have as well. Lipids, rbc and related, and liver values are good to have.

Pretty much. The thyroid tests are kind of dependant on whether you'll use t3. But LH, FSH, TT, E2 are all important baselines for steroid use. The metabolic panels are very nice to have as well. Lipids, rbc and related, and liver values are good to have.

Got you. I'm planning on a test only cycle so if I can save bit of money missing out the thyroid test I will as not planning on using T3. I'm goin have a search about see if I come up with anything now I have a good Base line to go off.

I'm I right in thinking TT is testosterone. And E2 is estrogen .

This one seems OK...

http://bluehorizonmedicals.co.uk/epages/89289b91-b6f9-4318-864a-f492cbae7827.sf/en_GB/?ObjectPath=/Shops/89289b91-b6f9-4318-864a-f492cbae7827/Products/%22PR313/PR316%22

Full list of tests

1. Testosterone
  2. SHBG
  3. Free Testosterone (calc)
  4. Oestradiol
  5. Creatinine for kidney monitoring
  6. Iron
  7. Protein
  8. Albumin
  9. Globulin
  10. ALT
  11. AST
  12. ALP
  13. GGT
  14. Bilirubin
  15. Total Cholesterol
  16. LDL Cholesterol
  17. HDL Cholesterol
  18. Triglycerides
  19. FSH
  20. TSH
  21. FT3
  22. FT4
  23. LH
  24. Full Blood Count
  25. PSA (men only)
For £149

This one seems OK...

http://bluehorizonmedicals.co.uk/epages/89289b91-b6f9-4318-864a-f492cbae7827.sf/en_GB/?ObjectPath=/Shops/89289b91-b6f9-4318-864a-f492cbae7827/Products/%22PR313/PR316%22

Full list of tests

1. Testosterone
  2. SHBG
  3. Free Testosterone (calc)
  4. Oestradiol
  5. Creatinine for kidney monitoring
  6. Iron
  7. Protein
  8. Albumin
  9. Globulin
  10. ALT
  11. AST
  12. ALP
  13. GGT
  14. Bilirubin
  15. Total Cholesterol
  16. LDL Cholesterol
  17. HDL Cholesterol
  18. Triglycerides
  19. FSH
  20. TSH
  21. FT3
  22. FT4
  23. LH
  24. Full Blood Count
  25. PSA (men only)
For £149

Thanks for that pal just had a look lot cheaper and has everything needed. Looks like they send you everything and you take it to your Dr to take the sample and you send it off. Have you ever tried them.

I'm looking into using them soon. They have replied to emails quickly and I have heard good things about them but best to do your own research.

Back