[Blood Work] USASpetz TestP/TrenA/MastP

bkent504

Hey guys,

Here's the results of my bloodwork of Spetz's TestP (750/wk) TrenA (500/wk) and MastP (500/wk).

I'm happy with the Total Test, but anyone have any ideas of whether the e2 is indicative of whether the Tren is dosed correctly?

Blood was drawn ~13 hours after last pin.

Thanks!

qh6vvDl.jpg

Hey guys,

Here's the results of my bloodwork of Spetz's TestP (750/wk) TrenA (500/wk) and MastP (500/wk).

I'm happy with the Total Test, but anyone have any ideas of whether the e2 is indicative of whether the Tren is dosed correctly?

Blood was drawn ~13 hours after last pin.

Thanks!

qh6vvDl.jpg
13 hrs???
How many weeks into your cycle was this?
Why 13hrs?
When was your last pin Before the 13hr one?
Tren looks legit....miight wanna control that estro

13 hrs???
How many weeks into your cycle was this?
Why 13hrs?
When was your last pin Before the 13hr one?
Tren looks legit....miight wanna control that estro
That's just how the timing worked out. I only pin at night and could only get blood drawn in the morning. I know it's not the best way to do it but it was the only way I could do it.
What was your dosing protocol and how far into cycle were you?
ED pins, (~105-110mg TP ~70-75mg of the others),14 days into cycle.

That's just how the timing worked out. I only pin at night and could only get blood drawn in the morning. I know it's not the best way to do it but it was the only way I could do it.

ED pins, (100mg TP ~70-75mg of the others),14 days into cycle.
Okay, so 2 weeks, TP100mg ed, 13hrs before bloods drawn...
Yet again, I have no clue what to think of this.
Kinda wish you would have waited to pin After the blood draw. Atleast you did them man.

Okay, so 2 weeks, TP100mg ed, 13hrs before bloods drawn...
Yet again, I have no clue what to think of this.
Kinda wish you would have waited to pin After the blood draw. Atleast you did them man.
Like I said. It was my only option at the time.

I will get bloods again in two weeks or so and will wait for a day when I can get the timing down perfectly.

Aka 24hr after last pin.

How do you feel?
Not that different honestly. Some night sweats and it's too early to see about gains. I'm very conservative on my cycles so I'm not ever going to be the guy that gains 40lbs in 10-12 weeks.

I blasted earlier this year with similar test numbers and didn't feel that different then either for what it's worth.

Edit: I am finding that I need less sleep though, so that's nice.

Not that different honestly. Some night sweats and it's too early to see about gains. I'm very conservative on my cycles so I'm not ever going to be the guy that gains 40lbs in 10-12 weeks.

I blasted earlier this year with similar test numbers and didn't feel that different then either for what it's worth.

Edit: I am finding that I need less sleep though, so that's nice.
Fair enough. Hey, I didn't see your platelet count, but I'm betting its high. 81mg daily aspirin would do you well, if you're so inclined.

Back