[Blood Work] USASpetz TestP/TrenA/MastP

Hey guys,

Here's the results of my bloodwork of Spetz's TestP (750/wk) TrenA (500/wk) and MastP (500/wk).

I'm happy with the Total Test, but anyone have any ideas of whether the e2 is indicative of whether the Tren is dosed correctly?

Blood was drawn ~13 hours after last pin.

Thanks!

qh6vvDl.jpg

Do you think your estrogen is high enough? Geezus! Take an Arimidex every 3 to 5 days or something? DeAromatase even? Tren does not aromatize, but all that Test sure as hell does! This is no indication the Tren isn't dosed properly! Get your estrodial down to no more than 30! However... everyone has a sweet spot.. just sayin. ;)

Girl, When people use myprivatemd for bloods they get a false number on E2 from tren.
we can take this as a sign that the tren vial contains tren.

I should do 12 and we could get some good data
Maybe figure out where peak is on test p
That would be good data. I will probably do the same with the Test Ace I am on. Or maybe switch to prop since it is a more common ester?

if you dont mind me asking how do u like his tren and is it working? If so wat is the batch numbers

I'll check on the batch numbers tomorrow - hard to tell how much it's working so far being that a.) it's my first tren cycle and b.) it's only been two weeks. Will update in the future though, I CAN tell you however that I'm getting the common sides like night sweats and non-clear urine.

Ok. Thanks the reason I ask is ive been on 150mg ed for 16 days and I havnt noticed anything at all. Ive ran tren several times and within a week I no im one tren and so does everyone else :rolleyes:

Ok. Thanks the reason I ask is ive been on 150mg ed for 16 days and I havnt noticed anything at all. Ive ran tren several times and within a week I no im one tren and so does everyone else :rolleyes:
Nothing at all? And it's not your first tren cycle? Sounds odd to say the least, something isn't adding up here at all. Have you talked to spetz about it?

Yes hes taking care ov it and at 150mg ed even if its dosed at 20 percent I should feel somthing. Iv had imo great tren and underdosed tren. Had Had results with both just doubled dosage on the underdosed tren. But this no. I havnt even noticed crazy dreams and that hapens the first pin for me usually

I agree. Pretty good numbers. So what should we infer from this? Has Spetz righted the ship on his Test?
Remember, this is his prop. We never knew the quality of it... The only other person who had numbers posted on it was alpha capa. So he could very well have good prop, or just overdosed prop. With out testing done, there is no way to know for sure. But it's better than underdosing... I guess

Yes hes taking care ov it and at 150mg ed even if its dosed at 20 percent I should feel somthing. Iv had imo great tren and underdosed tren. Had Had results with both just doubled dosage on the underdosed tren. But this no. I havnt even noticed crazy dreams and that hapens the first pin for me usually
When did you buy yours and what's your batch number?

Back