Bloods on Pharmacom cruise dose

Fastmugga

Here are my bloods on Pharmacom test cyp at a cruise dose of 300 mg a week. I am very impressed. My bloods were lower then this when I was running 600mg a week of some local shit a couple months ago . I highly recommend pharmacom test. About to run their masteron soon . Looking forward to it. @Pharmacom Labs

Attachments

• 20151102_142320.png
    20151102_142320.png
    287.7 KB · Views: 155
  • 20151102_142320.png
    20151102_142320.png
    287.7 KB · Views: 150
Here are my bloods on Pharmacom test cyp at a cruise dose of 300 mg a week. I am very impressed. My bloods were lower then this when I was running 600mg a week of some local shit a couple months ago . I highly recommend pharmacom test. About to run their masteron soon . Looking forward to it. @Pharmacom Labs
Brother, for some reason I can't make the pic any bigger. What was your TT, free test and E2?

Thanks!

TT was 5162.

OP what was your pinning schedule and how long were you on test c only? How long after your pin did you get blood drawn?

TT was 5162.

OP what was your pinning schedule and how long were you on test c only? How long after your pin did you get blood drawn?
Pinning schedule is Wednesday morning and Saturday evening. I did have it drawn Thursday morning and I realize it should've been 48 hours after my last pin but even so my levels are almost triple they were on 600mg of some local shit so I am very impressed.

Pinning schedule is Wednesday morning and Saturday evening. I did have it drawn Thursday morning and I realize it should've been 48 hours after my last pin but even so my levels are almost triple they were on 600mg of some local shit so I am very impressed.

Blood tests on cyp or enan should be done 24hrs +/- 12hrs NOT at 48hrs.

How long were you on your cruise dose?

let's do some calculations, even if it is close to 250 mg/ml, it is simply impossible.

Why because you know how every single persons body reacts to every substance know to man? Unless OP is outright lying then apparently it is possible.

Anyone else think that cruising at 5000ngs is a little high?!
Depends man. I know dudes who "cruise" at 1G. It has a lot to do where you were and where you want to be.

Generally speaking though, yes, that would be high. But, standard TRT prescriptions are normally 200 mg's/week. If this gear is dosed properly, not over or under, his TT would be sky high on a TRT protocol.

It DOES seem a little high, though.