Bloods on Pharmacom cruise dose

Unlikely, my friend is running their Test E 500 and describes the PIP as "beyond unreasonable!"

The user would KNOW, I believe, if this was concentrated to 500mg's/ml. Unless, well, unless he doesn't feel pain.
500mgs a mil........Ouch, that fuckin hurts just reading it lol.

Unlikely, my friend is running their Test E 500 and describes the PIP as "beyond unreasonable!"

The user would KNOW, I believe, if this was concentrated to 500mg's/ml. Unless, well, unless he doesn't feel pain.
Absolutely ZERO Pip definitely not 500

So you're doing 2 x 0.6ml / week? What if it has the wrong label and it's actually the Test-E 500mg/ml lol...

Anyway, I'll have one question here. I once read somewhere that very low SHBG can speed up Testosterone secretion and it stays in the system for a shorter time. Any truth to this?

In my case, yes. SHGB is lowish at 20nmol (10-70 range) and my TRT doses don't last long at all. 'Standard' TRT doses last me about 1/3 of the time they're supposed to.

This might look great to some but for people like me who can't run test higher than trt doses it would be worst case scenario.
I cringe to think what my estrogen would look like at 5000+ng/dl.

Personally, mg/ml is not a criteria for pip, I ran 450mg/ml multi estered testosterone which had prop and phenylprop which both cause pip for me in higher doses and had close to no pip at all

Personally, mg/ml is not a criteria for pip, I ran 450mg/ml multi estered testosterone which had prop and phenylprop which both cause pip for me in higher doses and had close to no pip at all
Seems odd to me, as it's always been a criteria for me. Weird.

Maybe mislabeled and running 300mgs twice per week without knowing it? Seems way more plausible to me than that level at 300mg per week. Can you post picture of bottle for reference?

Blood tests on cyp or enan should be done 24hrs +/- 12hrs NOT at 48hrs.
Just curious if there has been any more evidence on this matter? I ran a cycle with once a week pins and had blood work at 24, 48 & 72 hours after last pin to test this theory. My results were actually the highest at 72 hours after last pin. They were all reasonably close but it did get a little higher each time blood was taken.
I'm not trying to argue this at all buddy. I'm honestly curious to see if you have any evidence I might of missed of the best timeframe to have bloods taken with test E.
I realize everyone is different and our bodies metabolize things differently. So maybe the time frame is different for some.
Here is a link to the study I done on myself.
https://thinksteroids.com/community/threads/stronggear-test-e-bloodwork-timing-protocol.134361122/

Just curious if there has been any more evidence on this matter? I ran a cycle with once a week pins and had blood work at 24, 48 & 72 hours after last pin to test this theory. My results were actually the highest at 72 hours after last pin. They were all reasonably close but it did get a little higher each time blood was taken.
I'm not trying to argue this at all buddy. I'm honestly curious to see if you have any evidence I might of missed of the best timeframe to have bloods taken with test E.
I realize everyone is different and our bodies metabolize things differently. So maybe the time frame is different for some.
Here is a link to the study I done on myself.
https://thinksteroids.com/community/threads/stronggear-test-e-bloodwork-timing-protocol.134361122/

Here's one piece from Pfizer themselves:

Pharmacokinetics
Absorption: Testosterone cypionate is a testosterone ester. Esterification of testosterone at position 17 increases the lipid solubility of the testosterone molecule and prolongs the activity of the molecule by increasing its residence time. Following intramuscular administration in an oily vehicle, testosterone ester is slowly absorbed into the general circulation and then rapidly hydrolysed in plasma to testosterone.

In a randomized cross-over study of six healthy males aged 20-29 years of age, the pharmacokinetics of a single injection of 200 mg testosterone cypionate was compared to that of a single injection of 194 mg testosterone enanthate. Mean serum testosterone concentrations increased sharply to 3 times the basal levels (approximately 1350 ng/dL) at 24 hours and declined gradually to basal levels (approximately 500 ng/dL) by day 10.

A similar observation was noted in a clinical study of replacement therapy with a single intramuscular dose of 200 mg testosterone cypionate in 11 hypogonadal males aged 28-74. Pharmacokinetic analysis showed a three-fold mean increase in serum testosterone concentrations by day 2 (1108 ± 440 ng/dL) and a progressive decline to basal serum levels (360 ± 166 ng/dL) by day 14 for the group.

https://www.pfizer.ca/sites/g/files/g10017036/f/201505/Depo-Testosterone_PM_E_181380_25_March_2015.pdf

Here's one piece from Pfizer themselves:

Pharmacokinetics
Absorption: Testosterone cypionate is a testosterone ester. Esterification of testosterone at position 17 increases the lipid solubility of the testosterone molecule and prolongs the activity of the molecule by increasing its residence time. Following intramuscular administration in an oily vehicle, testosterone ester is slowly absorbed into the general circulation and then rapidly hydrolysed in plasma to testosterone.

In a randomized cross-over study of six healthy males aged 20-29 years of age, the pharmacokinetics of a single injection of 200 mg testosterone cypionate was compared to that of a single injection of 194 mg testosterone enanthate. Mean serum testosterone concentrations increased sharply to 3 times the basal levels (approximately 1350 ng/dL) at 24 hours and declined gradually to basal levels (approximately 500 ng/dL) by day 10.

A similar observation was noted in a clinical study of replacement therapy with a single intramuscular dose of 200 mg testosterone cypionate in 11 hypogonadal males aged 28-74. Pharmacokinetic analysis showed a three-fold mean increase in serum testosterone concentrations by day 2 (1108 ± 440 ng/dL) and a progressive decline to basal serum levels (360 ± 166 ng/dL) by day 14 for the group.

https://www.pfizer.ca/sites/g/files/g10017036/f/201505/Depo-Testosterone_PM_E_181380_25_March_2015.pdf

This is interesting. My levels were still increasing all the way to the 72 hour mark but one of these studies says it decreases after 24hours and the other one says it decreases after 2 days. Heck I give up on trying to figure this timing crap out. I'll just stick with 48hrs or so since my results were somewhat close for all three tests.
Thanks for posting this brother. I was just curious to see if their were some studies I hadn't seen.
BM