Bloods on Pharmacom cruise dose

Why because you know how every single persons body reacts to every substance know to man? Unless OP is outright lying then apparently it is possible.

Have you even see anybody taking 300 mg / week and having such high levels to support your claim. Because I did not.

Have you even see anybody taking 300 mg / week and having such high levels to support your claim. Because I did not.

No but that does not mean it's impossible. Unlikely maybe. Odd? Yes! Where is your undeniable proof. You like to make claims an awful lots based on your opinion and very little fact.

No but that does not mean it's impossible. Unlikely maybe. Odd? Yes! Where is your undeniable proof. You like to make claims an awful lots based on your opinion and very little fact.
Well here's some fact.
Fact #1 they are my bloods taken last Thursday.
Fact #2 I am injecting 2 150 mg shots a week.
I have no reason to lie

Well here's some fact.
Fact #1 they are my bloods taken last Thursday.
Fact #2 I am injecting 2 150 mg shots a week.
I have no reason to lie

Hey no explaining to me brother. He's the one claiming to know how your body reacts to test and saying it's impossible. I was actually kinda taking your side lol

Don't forget he also says solutions are contaminated based on a subjective labmax interpretation and can tell actual concentration of solution based on the same labmax result.

Er, I dunno that I would be happy if I got a 5K TT from 300mg test per week. I tend to prefer knowing what I'm injecting, and unless he's a mutant he was getting more than 300mg.

That's the idea of the 10x rule. I'm not so sold on it. Some guys on 300mgs a week could peak at 1500 all the way up to 5162 apparently. That's why I asked you so many questions earlier just to make sure you did your testing proper and its seems you did everything fine. As long as you have been on that 300mgs only a week for over 3-4 weeks then everything is in order from your end.

All I have to say if the numbers are right a 5000 test level at a cruise is up there. I don't know what are the goals of the OP are so maybe 5000 is ok for him. Personally I would pull back a little.

That's the idea of the 10x rule. I'm not so sold on it. Some guys on 300mgs a week could peak at 1500 all the way up to 5162 apparently. That's why I asked you so many questions earlier just to make sure you did your testing proper and its seems you did everything fine. As long as you have been on that 300mgs only a week for over 3-4 weeks then everything is in order from your end.
In other words you would have said the 1700 TT he got from 600mg per week was just fine too? His TT is clearly in the stratosphere compared to the dose he took. I don't get why everyone is so happy about it.

In other words you would have said the 1700 TT he got from 600mg per week was just fine too? His TT is clearly in the stratosphere compared to the dose he took. I don't get why everyone is so happy about it.

The only way I take bloods into consideration. Is if someone has a baseline with Pharma grade. Then they judge other brands based off that baseline.

I never once said I was happy sad or whatever. In just saying that's it possible

So you're doing 2 x 0.6ml / week? What if it has the wrong label and it's actually the Test-E 500mg/ml lol...

Anyway, I'll have one question here. I once read somewhere that very low SHBG can speed up Testosterone secretion and it stays in the system for a shorter time. Any truth to this?

My pharmacom test e vial just came in as well as mass builder and I now know which I Will be running first ...awesome results thanks for sharing

So you're doing 2 x 0.6ml / week? What if it has the wrong label and it's actually the Test-E 500mg/ml lol...

Anyway, I'll have one question here. I once read somewhere that very low SHBG can speed up Testosterone secretion and it stays in the system for a shorter time. Any truth to this?
That's more likely with their fuck ups

Pinning schedule is Wednesday morning and Saturday evening. I did have it drawn Thursday morning and I realize it should've been 48 hours after my last pin but even so my levels are almost triple they were on 600mg of some local shit so I am very impressed.

Thanks for posting. I'm trying to get some clarity.
Did you pin 300mg weds and 300mg Saturday? For a total of 600mg per wk.

Or 150mg weds and 150mg Saturday? For a total of 300mg per week.

which seller was this bought from? maybe mislabeled test e 500
Unlikely, my friend is running their Test E 500 and describes the PIP as "beyond unreasonable!"

The user would KNOW, I believe, if this was concentrated to 500mg's/ml. Unless, well, unless he doesn't feel pain.