Bloodwork Question

This is my pre bloodwork before I start my cycle. This is @ 50 mg twice a week from pharmacy. 100mg total.

Anyone know why my shgb is so high ? I never got it checked before.

Blood was drawn 4days after last injection. I think I have been riding the 100mg dose too long. Probably can lower it even more.

I think I will do 250mg once a week and see if that lowers the shgb?

Attachments

• IMG_8967.jpeg
    IMG_8967.jpeg
    219.1 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_8966.jpeg
    IMG_8966.jpeg
    217.8 KB · Views: 27
like increasing test. More e2 and more free testosterone. Your test is high so your body is adjusting the available test through increasing shbg.

Well you should know the marker before getting worried about it. It’s calles sex hormone bonding globulin. It carries sex hormones around in the body like testosterone and makes them inactive. Decreasing it means there will be more sex hormones available so more free test, more e2 and more dht. It’s not a bad or good marker. It is there to keep everything in check.

Well you should know the marker before getting worried about it. It’s calles sex hormone bonding globulin. It carries sex hormones around in the body like testosterone and makes them inactive. Decreasing it means there will be more sex hormones available so more free test, more e2 and more dht. It’s not a bad or good marker. It is there to keep everything in check.

Thanks for the info. I know I saw that if you have high shgb you can get away with less injections.

I am thinking of doing 1x injection only for my cycle now.

Thanks for the info. I know I saw that if you have high shgb you can get away with less injections.

I am thinking of doing 1x injection only for my cycle now.
No dont do that. Everybody suggests injecting more often for more stable blood values.
If you want to lower your injecting frequency opt for teat decanoate in castor oil. It’s pretty stable at one injection per week

No dont do that. Everybody suggests injecting more often for more stable blood values.
If you want to lower your injecting frequency opt for teat decanoate in castor oil. It’s pretty stable at one injection per week

But if you have high shgb then you won’t feel the ups and downs with less frequency?

It’s not a fixed number. It will regulate itself to lower test. As test goes down shbg will also go down.
Up until two days after the solo injection you will have high test then it will decrease rapidly. Your body can’t adjust it self that fast so you are better off injecting more frequently. Atleast two times a week

It’s not a fixed number. It will regulate itself to lower test. As test goes down shbg will also go down.
Up until two days after the solo injection you will have high test then it will decrease rapidly. Your body can’t adjust it self that fast so you are better off injecting more frequently. Atleast two times a week
Okay thanks. I got this bloodwork four days after last my injection

Right. Don’t do it one time per week imo.
Also high shbg can have other causes too. High e2, high body fat, hypothyroidism etc

Sponsors