Blue collar godz (no go)

Discussion in 'Steroid Underground' started by Nononsense, May 16, 2019.

1. Nononsense

Nononsense Member

Definitely official, DO NOT ORDER!!!

Something went down and that lab no longer exists.

MindlessWork and T-Bagger like this.
  2. T-Bagger

T-Bagger Member

Their website is still up though. Who said something, BoP?

88GENERAL88 likes this.
  3. Glocker

Glocker Member

Yeah saw that then they deleted his thread. He dumped a bunch of shit on them made me question that Reps integrity since he's one of the loudest and proudest over there gives his bosses 110% effort even though he knows what's going on behind the scenes then when he parts ways he opens the floodgates. It was ok when he was getting comped i guess.

4. Glocker

Glocker Member

ASF deletes as well not sure if its the sponsors that have the rights to do that themselves but legitimate negative threads do get deleted.

MindlessWork likes this.
  5. MindlessWork

MindlessWork Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Bust maybe??? That might be possibility albeit a scary one. Best to clean house if anyone has ordered from them recently.

6. 88GENERAL88

88GENERAL88 Member

BoP is a joke, I have never read a decent post there. It actually makes me sick, after an experience about 2months age with a source trying to pay me off if I deleted a post. Honestly, I continued to read more and more praising of the source even after my post so, I actually did go in and delete it, reason being is that it was obvious that it wasn’t doing anything. I never did collect on that bribe, nor will I. I am not greedy and After the bullshit I went thru just to get the right gear I ordered. I was over it because in a way I was taken care of anyhow, with being sent the wrong order, which ended up being about $100.00 more than what I had ordered in the first place.

T-Bagger and MindlessWork like this.
  7. MindlessWork

MindlessWork Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Yup, that place is a dive and a scammer heaven.

8. 88GENERAL88

88GENERAL88 Member

It’s the Craigslist of steroids. To be honest I never got scammed. But there is no reason that someone should fuck up a order for 2bottles of tren. How hard is it to get it right??? But instead I was sent 100tabs of Winstrol, 2bottles of Test prop, and a bottle of npp, and 50 1mg arimidex capsules, which I am pretty sure are underdosed but also incredibly inconvenient being that they are 1mg caps, and I can’t break them, then after 2 wks of talking shit and going back and forth about where the fuck the gear I paid for was, I was told it was being shipped, then after a week of not showing anything in informed delivery, coming from that area, I emailed again, this time it was, I don’t know what happened I gave it to the post office. Let me get your address so I can check the tracking info. Then after a long weekend I get an email with 2words, “ shipped today.” Which it still hasn’t posted in informed delivery so I was so fed up, I was about to just call it quits but 3 days later informed delivery sent me a notification that a post office had received a package. Would you be pissed ???At that moment, I had zero need for any of the shit i had got. I was loaded up on test. Wtf am I gonna do with 1bottle of npp. I don’t run winny only cycles, and my brain hurt from trying to figure out how I was gonna make 1mg capsule of adex work without crashing my e2. Anyhow, that was my last and final experience at BoP. They got the name partially right because my experience was a PAIN in my ass. In the end, like I said, I just decided to not even bother to take them up on that bribe, because I would be just as bad as them. I truly feel like they should have compensated me for my time and the bullshit I dealt with by atleast sending me another bottle or 2 with the order I paid for.

Last edited: May 31, 2019
    MindlessWork likes this.
  9. BCG111

BCG111 Junior Member

WOW!! I find this very saddening...we were on BOP for 1 year and the past 4 months on BOP we were the #1 most viewed source..we were not fly by night by any means at all.
    Here is the truth on How BOP screwed us over.

1 of our main guys got in a life-threating car accident.. 14 broken bones life support for 3 days collapsed lung..and ICU for an additional 13 days.

Now, this is the guy that had all inventory in his warehouse..the keys to the warehouse were in his totaled car at impound..It was tottaly out of our control. Until he was released..Not 1 client did not receive packs yes we had some late packs go out due to this terrible incident..But that's it.

all the bloods posted in BOP of our gear shows how legit our products are.

Now that being said I reached out to the mod of bop..sent all hospital records everything to prove the truth dated hospital records....

BOP ignored us and withheld giving us a chance to explain and kept 2000.00 of our money..

We cared more for our buddy's weLl being then arguing with BOP..Brotherhood what a joke...

We have been live we still have many satisfied clients form bop...Our raws are top notch and are oils are superior.

I just wanted to clear this with you guys here on MESO..Believe me, if this happened to your close friend you 2 would be very concerned for his well being and recovery..we have learned how valuable life is and how fast it can be taken away..

10. Longevity

Longevity Junior Member

Sorry about your friend. But I received fake gear two months before BCG blew up. Approached BigGainTime about sending you the unopened vials I had left but BCG said no go. Then they said " we stand by our products ". Huh??