• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

BoC? 75.5kg & 174cm

I don't have any experience with tren. I think the mast could help to get rid of your love handles / make you look less skinny fat.

I had your bodytype at one point and what i did was cutting to around 65 kg (without steroids) and then bulking up to 90 kg.
Oh you did! Nice!! It is such a goddamn curse. I was so skinny I was 45kg, then went to college and I was so focused on studying and did 0 activity and ate bad food because I was abroad and my school is so difficult and this is when things got worse to this point. How long did it take you, and was it as bad as mine or worse? I will see about Masteron.

How long did it take you, and was it as bad as mine or worse?

I looked pretty much the same as you now. Already thought i couldn't get rid of the "wide hips" or love handles, but eventually i got rid of it by losing weight and bulking back up "clean".

It took me 6 months to go from 75 to 65 kg, then about a year bulking on different steroids to 90 kg. I'm at 15% bodyfat now, don't look skinny fat anymore. For me it was definitely hormone related, i was low test at 75 kg, also because of shitty lifestyle.