bostin loyd transformation

I don't believe that's current. He recently did a fertility protocol to get his girl pregnant.

Regardless, hes able to take several months of McDonald's no training and no drugs, then blast his body and looks like that after a couple months lol

Everyone loves to hate on this guy... I respect his ability to earn a living in a sport where very few do so. I've seen bodybuilding athletes called the poorest of any other sport. Obviously, the top guys do well, but most spend everything to advance in the sport.

He's made a lot of progress since his YouTube one year transformation video.

C'mon be fair - guy's at home pulling food out of his fridge in his downtime...
Nobody walks around ripped to the bone all the time - that's just fantasy.
Not mine...
I don't think it's fat. It's weird how it's protruding at the upper abs and not lower.

Idk why people hate on him so much .. he's a juice head just like us he researches his shit and he's pretty knowledgeable .. Idc if the kid uses insane amounts just a test dummy for me

His physique is really solid, but people hate him because 1) he’s a prick 2) he sells bogus peptides and 3) he advocates retarded cycle ideas.

Idk why people hate on him so much .. he's a juice head just like us he researches his shit and he's pretty knowledgeable .. Idc if the kid uses insane amounts just a test dummy for me

Right! If Boston's not dead, I'd say we're all in the clear...

Wonder if he really uses the doses that he says he does?

He's pretty jacked, I don't think anyone will deny that -- but for the sheer amount of gear he takes he looks like shit.

There are guys on not even half the gear that he is who look way, way better.

Also, dem ninja turtle abs.

I'm curious as to how well his pregnancy protocol works. Guy must be super suppressed with no sperm.

Back