bpc-157 dosing

Thank you. Now can you please tell me how much 250mcg of BPC 157 is in a 50 unit insulin syringe?
Do the math

If you have 10,000mcg and you dissolve that in 50units of water then every unit has 200mcg

Dissolve it in 100 units of water and every unit has 100mcg

Dissolve it in 200 units of water and every unit has 50mcg

If it were me I'd add 2cc water (200 units) and then I'd know if I drew up 5 units of the finished product I'd have 250mcg

Do the math

If you have 10,000mcg and you dissolve that in 50units of water then every unit has 200mcg

Dissolve it in 100 units of water and every unit has 100mcg

Dissolve it in 200 units of water and every unit has 50mcg

If it were me I'd add 2cc water (200 units) and then I'd know if I drew up 5 units of the finished product I'd have 250mcg
Thank you so much. I really appreciate your response.

I've been dosing my bpc157 twice a day at 250 mcg each dose i have been spot injecting near elbow both top and underside of elbow but i don't think its helping by doing "spot" injection? Has anyone seriously got anything out of spot injections? Or is it systemic?

I've been dosing my bpc157 twice a day at 250 mcg each dose i have been spot injecting near elbow both top and underside of elbow but i don't think its helping by doing "spot" injection? Has anyone seriously got anything out of spot injections? Or is it systemic?

There was a rodent study showing it's systemic, but bro's gonna bro.

I’ve used 10-20 MGS per week for years
Good stuff
So you do 1mg twice a day or more of bpc...just wondering. Everyone sayd 500mcg twice a day.. I just jumped in and do 1mg twice e a day bpc and 1mg twice a day tb500. I was doing the tb 3x a week at 5mg each time. When I go my injector pens I just find it easier to keep up with to just do them sane time same dose.. anyone know of negatives over diseing too much? I had tendonitis in both elbows and forearms and horrible le shoulder pain... both gone now. Been using for a couple months.

So you do 1mg twice a day or more of bpc...just wondering. Everyone sayd 500mcg twice a day.. I just jumped in and do 1mg twice e a day bpc and 1mg twice a day tb500. I was doing the tb 3x a week at 5mg each time. When I go my injector pens I just find it easier to keep up with to just do them sane time same dose.. anyone know of negatives over diseing too much? I had tendonitis in both elbows and forearms and horrible le shoulder pain... both gone now. Been using for a couple months.
that's good sounding results brother ! I am suffering from tennis/golf elbow on right arm ijust started my bpc157 program of 1 mg daily today and i am hoping for something on the positive side

that's good sounding results brother ! I am suffering from tennis/golf elbow on right arm ijust started my bpc157 program of 1 mg daily today and i am hoping for something on the positive side
In my experience you will get positive results! I had a pretty bad case for about 8 months a extreme painful burning sensation that ran down through my forearm from my elbow.. I mean I can't credit it all to the bpc cause I started other things at the same time but I can finally start lifting at full potential.

Just thought i'd throw in some non science. My nurse wife forgot her dose yesterday and said her ankles and hips hurt really bad. we do 500mcg/day.

Just thought i'd throw in some non science. My nurse wife forgot her dose yesterday and said her ankles and hips hurt really bad. we do 500mcg/day.

Imma go out on a limb here and suggest the two things are unrelated.

BPC might act fast but not that fast.

Just thought I'd throw in some non science. I take 1 mg a day
Could I ask you how you worked that out? I see that most people, here, take 500, either in one dose or split in two. You take double the amount. Do you think the higher the dose the more effective, or is it based on something else?

I do multiple shots per day of varying doses as needed which add up to half or an entire botttle per day and have so for quite awhile. Haven’t noticed any negatives. Glad it’s helped you.

Imma go out on a limb here and suggest the two things are unrelated.

BPC might act fast but not that fast.
It usually takes a few days off for my knee to hurt when I discontinue BPC so you're probably right. She did call me from work complaining of pain after missing the shot. I guess we'll never really know.