bpc-157 dosing

How long are you guys typically running this stuff? I've been on 500mcg ED split morning and night of BPC/tb4 then an additional 2 weeks at 1mg ED split morning and night. This is all Jano tested stuff and I notice nothing from it as it pertains to healing a bad case of elbow tendonitis. I've spot injected for a week to try it out, nothing.

How long are you guys typically running this stuff? I've been on 500mcg ED split morning and night of BPC/tb4 then an additional 2 weeks at 1mg ED split morning and night. This is all Jano tested stuff and I notice nothing from it as it pertains to healing a bad case of elbow tendonitis. I've spot injected for a week to try it out, nothin

i have heard as well as read that bpc157 is a systematic process meaning theres no need to spot inject i have spot injected my elbow before both inside as well as outside and i just felt uncomfortable at best didn't notice a thing but i was only on it for three weeks last year so i don't think it helped and i was doing only 500 mcg so this time im bumping it up to 1 mg daily we'll see how it goes

How long are you guys typically running this stuff? I've been on 500mcg ED split morning and night of BPC/tb4 then an additional 2 weeks at 1mg ED split morning and night. This is all Jano tested stuff and I notice nothing from it as it pertains to healing a bad case of elbow tendonitis. I've spot injected for a week to try it out, nothing.
i have been dosing bpc157 and tb500 with gh. been on the gh longer than the 3 but have been on the bp and tb for a couple of months. i had horrible tendonitis thats has gone away. however i was pretty aggressive with the dosing. i started out with 5mg tb 3x a week and 2mg a day bpc split am/pm. now that i have injector pens i do 1mg am 1mg pm of both daily for simplicity. works great for me. Thats 10 to 12 iu gh daily so that may have been a helping factor as well. i say 10 to 12 cause i do a 10iu vial a day but some testing shows 12iu in the vial

i have been dosing bpc157 and tb500 with gh. been on the gh longer than the 3 but have been on the bp and tb for a couple of months. i had horrible tendonitis thats has gone away. however i was pretty aggressive with the dosing. i started out with 5mg tb 3x a week and 2mg a day bpc split am/pm. now that i have injector pens i do 1mg am 1mg pm of both daily for simplicity. works great for me. Thats 10 to 12 iu gh daily so that may have been a helping factor as well. i say 10 to 12 cause i do a 10iu vial a day but some testing shows 12iu in the vial
how much bac water are you reconstituted? is the bpc @5 mg per bottle? i use 2 ml to my 5 mg bottle?

how much bac water are you reconstituted? is the bpc @5 mg per bottle? i use 2 ml to my 5 mg bottle?
Do the math

If you have 10,000mcg and you dissolve that in 50units of water then every unit has 200mcg

Dissolve it in 100 units of water and every unit has 100mcg

Dissolve it in 200 units of water and every unit has 50mcg

If it were me I'd add 2cc water (200 units) and then I'd know if I drew up 5 units of the finished product I'd have 250mcg

Thanks for your protocol buddy I think I'm going to up my BPC Tb4. I'm on three IU per day GH about to go up to four IU. More for a fat loss protocol I'm also running 250 mg testosterone EW TRT. Never had tendonitis before or this kind of pain this is all new but I am 39 years old now so getting old sucks

i have heard as well as read that bpc157 is a systematic process meaning theres no need to spot inject i have spot injected my elbow before both inside as well as outside and i just felt uncomfortable at best didn't notice a thing but i was only on it for three weeks last year so i don't think it helped and i was doing only 500 mcg so this time im bumping it up to 1 mg daily we'll see how it goes
I'm reading similar things I think spot injecting it is probably pointless or placebo effect I'm just going to inject sub Q in my tummy with my GH

I run BPC indefinitely now. But I used to cycle it 4 to 6 weeks. If I need to add TB I do keep that to 6 weeks tops. Only reason I keep it on deck all the time now is for the anti-inflammatory effects. I'm not suggesting you do this.

Guys since i'm kinda new to peptides outside of HCG, can someone tell me which is the best way to store BPC or TB when it is not reconstituted? I just took some vials, do i keep them in fridge like the reconstituted ones or in the freezer?

Edit: Also, does it matter what time of day do you inject it? Does it have to be far or close to workout for example? Because if it's not i ll probably pin it before bed

Last edited:
Guys since i'm kinda new to peptides outside of HCG, can someone tell me which is the best way to store BPC or TB when it is not reconstituted? I just took some vials, do i keep them in fridge like the reconstituted ones or in the freezer?

Edit: Also, does it matter what time of day do you inject it? Does it have to be far or close to workout for example? Because if it's not i ll probably pin it before bed
It's always best to keep them in the fridge, just remember to let them get to room temp before adding bac water. However, if you plan to use them within a month or two, you can keep them at room temperature too, so putting them in the fridge will not be necessary.
If you freeze them it's because you plan not to use them for a long time.
To be honest, I don't know if there is an ideal time, but I wouldn't do it before a workout. I guess before bed is a good option.

It's always best to keep them in the fridge, just remember to let them get to room temp before adding bac water. However, if you plan to use them within a month or two, you can keep them at room temperature too, so putting them in the fridge will not be necessary.
Why do you have to let the peptide get to room temperature before adding bac water? Genuinely curious

I was told that if they are at the same temp as the bac water, they dissolve better and you may avoid them becoming cloudy
I personally put room temperature bac water in my bpc157 straight from the fridge with no cloudiness ime cloudy anything is questionable when it comes to hgh peptides etc