BPC 157 heart palpitations

E-Feezy

I’m 30 days in on BPC-157. 225ug ED. I’m getting heart palpitations at night. I keep waking up out of a deep sleep with heart palps, like a surge of adrenaline with palpitations. It happens about 10 times a night. Should this be cause of concern? I have propranolol prescribed for anxiety, I noticed when I take it I feel better and can sleep fine. I really don’t want to stop yet because my elbow are still healing.

I’m 30 days in on BPC-157. 225ug ED. I’m getting heart palpitations at night. I keep waking up out of a deep sleep with heart palps, like a surge of adrenaline with palpitations. It happens about 10 times a night. Should this be cause of concern? I have propranolol prescribed for anxiety, I noticed when I take it I feel better and can sleep fine. I really don’t want to stop yet because my elbow are still healing.
I’ve never experienced this personally but have gotten some very strange symptoms such as pounding headaches. I have heard of people getting heart palpitations and personally if I was experiencing that I wouldn’t risk it. Maybe try TB 500, GH, and some joint supplements like Animal Flex or something similar?