BPC 157 poll

Have you experienced depression or anxiety from BPC?

• Yes

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • No

Votes: 25 75.8%
  • I don’t know

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
a very proper meso response.
ill elaborate since you think im being flippant, and I dont want to appear to be a hypocrite.

if you need to take it, then take it, if it gives you anxiety, stop taking it.

Don't let studies or other peoples opinions scare you off you from healing some ailment you have.

I'm about to begin taking tb-500 and bpc-157 for an extended period of time because I have numerous nagging injuries and I dont take HGH for personal reasons.

I dont like to see these threads because I hope my protocol works, and I don't want to be placebo'ed into thinking I have depression or anxiety or some mental problem because someone keeps asking the same question repeatedly instead of trying it for themselves.

It looks like youre worried about the same thing so youre hoping all the "No"s outweigh the "yes". To the people who answered "yes", you asked if their depression and anxiety returned back to baseline afterwards, you shouldnt rely so much on random strangers on the internet opinions, especially lately with all the nonsense ive seen on this forum.

my advice , stop worrying about it and just try it, its so subjective you will never get the answer you are looking for.

if i listened to what everyone said, I would be pinning prop 4x per day with no a.i

The half life is very short, as someone else said, if youre really worried about it take it before bed. it probably works better that way anyway than once in the morning, but I personally plan to take multiple doses per day for more effectiveness.

I'll let you know how it works for me if you havent tried it by then

Last edited:
ill elaborate since you think im being flippant, and I dont want to appear to be a hypocrite.

if you need to take it, then take it, if it gives you anxiety, stop taking it.

Don't let studies or other peoples opinions scare you off you from healing some ailment you have.

I'm about to begin taking tb-500 and bpc-157 for an extended period of time because I have numerous nagging injuries and I dont take HGH for personal reasons.

I dont like to see these threads because I hope my protocol works, and I don't want to be placebo'ed into thinking I have depression or anxiety or some mental problem because someone keeps asking the same question repeatedly instead of trying it for themselves.

It looks like youre worried about the same thing so youre hoping all the "No"s outweigh the "yes". To the people who answered "yes", you asked if their depression and anxiety returned back to baseline afterwards, you shouldnt rely so much on random strangers on the internet opinions, especially lately with all the nonsense ive seen on this forum.

my advice , stop worrying about it and just try it, its so subjective you will never get the answer you are looking for.

if i listened to what everyone said, I would be pinning prop 4x per day with no a.i

The half life is very short, as someone else said, if youre really worried about it take it before bed. it probably works better that way anyway than once in the morning, but I personally plan to take multiple doses per day for more effectiveness.

I'll let you know how it works for me if you havent tried it by then
You’ve got me all wrong friend. I couldn’t agree with you more. I take 2.5-10mg per day and have for years now with now ill effects. As a former professional athlete for over 20 years and have nearly 20 surgeries and remaining very active and competitive in my sport and in general, BPC has been nothing short of a miracle for me and many others I know. I think almost all studies and anecdotes are bS. You’ll do just fine on your protocol. Keep me posted.

I think bpc, like lots of other drugs we take amplify what we already feel. I feel great on EQ. I know a lad who was suicidal on it. Difference is, I don’t buy into all this anxiety stuff, where he does and is more emotional than I am. Same with stuff like tren. If you’re already a moody, angry bastard, you’re gonna get yourself in trouble taking tren. If you’re cool, calm and collected then you’ll probably be fine.

You’ve got me all wrong friend. I couldn’t agree with you more. I take 2.5-10mg per day and have for years now with now ill effects. As a former professional athlete for over 20 years and have nearly 20 surgeries and remaining very active and competitive in my sport and in general, BPC has been nothing short of a miracle for me and many others I know. I think almost all studies and anecdotes are bS. You’ll do just fine on your protocol. Keep me posted.
apologies for the incorrect assumption,

can you tell me more about your experience with such a seemingly high dose? and what you think of tb-500? (tb-4)?

I was planning on doing like 250mcg x3 per day BPC-157 and 350mcg x3 per day tb-500

I have biceps tendonitis in both of my arms/shoulder, arthritis in my spine and nerve damage

@clearheaded
I remembered this post of yours, found it and I hope you don't mind me quoting you, here.
Let's see what people say:

dont understand why people want to mess with immune system function in very unknown ways using those TB peptides. many people even note it sparks anaphylaxis just not a good think IMO to be taking daily and who knows what super arthritis or auto immune issues(however small or big) in the future... anyway just my opinion.

i've been using GA bpc and tb frag for several months with nothing but improvements in my healing i recently had ct release and ulner nerve release on right hand&elbow and healed like a wolverine