BAC water

The hydrogen could precipitate out of solution.
You’ll need more than battery cables on your nipples for that.

Pfizer recommends room temperature storage for Hospira. Too cold and the alcohol and water can separate. Better for the environment too. You aren’t spending energy to keep something cold that isn’t designed to be cold.

Pfizer recommends room temperature storage for Hospira. Too cold and the alcohol and water can separate. Better for the environment too. You aren’t spending energy to keep something cold that isn’t designed to be cold.

That's interesting, never considered they could separate.

While we're at it, they also have an expiration date, which I intend to ignore for obvious reasons.

That's interesting, never considered they could separate.

While we're at it, they also have an expiration date, which I intend to ignore for obvious reasons.
At 20°C (68°F), benzyl alcohol’s solubility is approximately 4 grams per 100 mL of water.

Hospira’s recommended storage temps are 68-77 degrees. @68 you can make 4% bac water I wonder how much colder it would have to get to make less than 1%.

Last edited:

Interesting, thanks for the heads up