BPC 157 poll

Have you experienced depression or anxiety from BPC?

• Yes

Votes: 6 7.7%
  • No

Votes: 57 73.1%
  • I don’t know

Votes: 15 19.2%

• Total voters
I rewrite: when I had epicondylitis and epitrochleitis in both arms, I tried everything the doctors advised me to do (tecartherapy, cortisone, rest, stretching, etc.). Desperate, I found people online talking about TB500/TB4/BPC157 and I started doing research without finding any relevant studies on humans.
PS: But Benf15harp, no one has ever touched your daily dosages! There can be many reasons why you have touched those dosages, for example purity / product cut with some other molecule, because many times when you buy something you only see a laboratory test (the seller's) and no one bothers to have the product you bought analyzed by another laboratory to see if it is actually what you bought! This is the maximum dosage that can be used: TB500 - best for tendonitis Recommended dosage: Make sure to only add 1mg of body weight * 6-10mg per week (0.84459mg/kg) or 850mcg/1400mcg/day for the first 4 weeks 2mg per week or 285mcg/day for 2-6 months BPC 157 - more for muscle or tendon injuries Recommended dosage: Make sure to only add 1mg of body weight * 5.4mcg/kg for 2-4 weeks depending on the severity of the injury (2.4mcg/lb) Personally, I used 5 weeks of TB 500 1000mcg per day and 5 weeks of BP157 500/600/800mcg per day. The vials of TB4 and BPC157 I purchased were 5mg. If at the end of 4 weeks you still have pain, which is very unlikely with the original products, but if it is, train with minimal loads at high reps and take 4/5 weeks off TB 500/TB4/BPC157 before starting again. Once you are healed you must try to train wisely so as not to use these compounds again!.
link to forum thread for those who want to read:
BPC-157/TB-500 Dosing

Attachments

• TB500 BPC 157 (1).pdf
    183.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot 2024-09-08 074905.png
    Screenshot 2024-09-08 074905.png
    378.1 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Dosage? Source? Tested? Duration of use? Was issue(injury etc) resolved with Bpc? How long into usage did you get this side effect?
I did 250mcg per day, QSC, for a shoulder injury I got while doing a clean and jerk. Side effect onset quite early. It was a long time ago before even using any AAS so honestly I cannot remember the duration of use.
I’m currently using tb500 for a herniated disc, and within a month I went back to full ROM RDLs at up to 400lbs, (approximately 45-50% of 1rmCDL, so not a serious load for my back, and it doesn’t stress back with correct technique except for needing to brace and stabilize basically). day 1 I was not able to even tie my shoes, or bend over and I was in pain sitting down or even walking for more than several minutes. No anhedonia or noticeable sides except for an insanely fast recovery

I did 250mcg per day, QSC, for a shoulder injury I got while doing a clean and jerk. Side effect onset quite early. It was a long time ago before even using any AAS so honestly I cannot remember the duration of use.
I’m currently using tb500 for a herniated disc, and within a month I went back to full ROM RDLs at up to 400lbs, (approximately 45-50% of 1rmCDL, so not a serious load for my back, and it doesn’t stress back with correct technique except for needing to brace and stabilize basically). day 1 I was not able to even tie my shoes, or bend over and I was in pain sitting down or even walking for more than several minutes. No anhedonia or noticeable sides except for an insanely fast recovery
You took 250mcg of what (TB4/BPC 157)?
QSC TB500 is actually TB4, you can ask Tracy, TB500 is a fragment of thymosin beta4, but QSC sells the complete thymosin beta 4 as TB500 which is great.
PS: first of all, thank you for your feedback!.

You took 250mcg of what (TB4/BPC 157)?
QSC TB500 is actually TB4, you can ask Tracy, TB500 is a fragment of thymosin beta4, but QSC sells the complete thymosin beta 4 as TB500 which is great.
BPC I used theirs at 250mcg.

I don’t use QSC anymore or their TB500, so I can’t speak on that topic.
TB500 I use 1mg per day until my injury is fully resolved, then will do significantly less as a preventative measure.

BPC I used theirs at 250mcg.

I don’t use QSC anymore or their TB500, so I can’t speak on that topic.
TB500 I use 1mg per day until my injury is fully resolved, then will do significantly less as a preventative measure.
Personally, I recommend that you stop taking it as soon as you finish with Tymosina beta 4, it is not good to always take it for preventive purposes, mine is just a suggestion!
I have recovered from epicondylitis and epitrochleitis in my left arm, I have some aches and pains left in my right arm, I finished mine in July of TB500 and BPCT157 and I have not touched them yet, I will soon have a booster for my right arm and then definitively stop.

I don’t mean this in a negative way but, do you have a history of mental illness, depression or anxiety. I’m just curious. Don’t answer if uncomfortable. Glad your injuries are healed or healing up.