BPC157 & TB-500 for post Carpal Tunnel Surgery Recovery

ThatMadBastard

Looking at getting both hands repaired this year and was hoping for advice. I've been reading that both these peptides (BPC157 w. TB-500) can go a long way in aiding recovery from injuries and surgical work but everything I've come across has been in areas where there is a lot more tissue and less complexity when injecting near the affected area.

The wrist looks like a complex system I don't think I would be comfortable attempting to inject into. With that in mind does anyone have experience with this? Is the forearm an option? Even further downstream the shoulder maybe?

Or should I be looking at going the oral route in this case?

A bit nervous since having two good hands is critical in my line of work but so is not being awake all night with all the symptoms CT brings to the table.

Thanks in advance.

ive been spot injecting bpc as well as tb with NO noticeable improvement from "spot injections " i just had ct surgery as well as elbow surgery for crushed nerves and have since skipped the " spot injection " lol

Looking at getting both hands repaired this year and was hoping for advice. I've been reading that both these peptides (BPC157 w. TB-500) can go a long way in aiding recovery from injuries and surgical work but everything I've come across has been in areas where there is a lot more tissue and less complexity when injecting near the affected area.

The wrist looks like a complex system I don't think I would be comfortable attempting to inject into. With that in mind does anyone have experience with this? Is the forearm an option? Even further downstream the shoulder maybe?

A bit nervous since having two good hands is critical in my line of work but so is not being awake all night with all the symptoms CT brings to the table.

Thanks in advance.

If you want intra-articular injections, should have a professional do it.

Oral doesn't even compare. I think you should do a little more reading about it.

If you want intra-articular injections, should have a professional do it.

Oral doesn't even compare. I think you should do a little more reading about it.
I would NOT attempt intra articular injections, I tried to make that clear but maybe I left room for interpertation. Sorry about that.

There is no indication that taking BPC157 orally is a complete waste but yes, IM/SubQ is superior from everything I've read.

My questions is aimed at those who have had a CT Release done, have used these two peptides, and how they managed it.

Thanks in advance.
I've had the surgery. It's simple and the recovery is quick and easy. Was back in the gym within 10 days. I just continued using GH that I had been previously, but you really don't need anything for recovery.