Brewers & Sources using Qingdao

Btcowboy

Elite
Just a heads to any and all sources brewers and the like. Qingdao does NOT delete your info after you order... huge security risk for you folks.

Just an FYI

We never said that we are deleting customer info after his order, and it's not something we are ashamed of, because in our data basis we have all details of every order made, shipping info, tracking, gross weight of parcels, what kind of items, etc...

Because simply we are doing a legal business of exportation of goods that are allowed in China, and we do not sell any banned item in China, as you noticed many times, customers asking why QSC do not sell DNP, Clenbuterol, modafinil etc.. and other chinese do, simply because we do not want to have any problems in our business and customer has not to worry about anything.

You guys should be more concerned about your security with sources doing their business illegaly and can go to jail anytime and get their stuff seized, instead of getting worried about a company selling tea cups via alibaba legally in China ^^

Is he actually saying he’s a legal business selling tea cups via alibaba? Like that’s the front? And he’s not conducting illegal business because he has a teacup business?

Is he actually saying he’s a legal business selling tea cups via alibaba? Like that’s the front? And he’s not conducting illegal business because he has a teacup business?

No - he's saying that they have nothing to hide because they're not selling anything that's illegal in China. I don't really get the teacup reference.

This source isn't any special exception... if you buy illegal shit, expect them to save your info.

No - he's saying that they have nothing to hide because they're not selling anything that's illegal in China. I don't really get the teacup reference.

This source isn't any special exception... if you buy illegal shit, expect them to save your info.
Tea cups is what it says on the invoice on alibaba

Does it matter if they save your info, do you think the police are going to somehow get the records from China?

Every website I've ordered from, some of which are Meso sponsors, has all my info and order history right there when I log into my account.

Every website I've ordered from, some of which are Meso sponsors, has all my info and order history right there when I log into my account.
This says everything we need to know about you. You basically just buy from Naps, Pcom and Ding Dong. At least naps and Pcom use their own sites and not a 3rd party. Naps has been hacked and everyone’s info has been leaked before.

Last edited:
This says everything we need to know about you. You basically just buy from Naps, Pcom and Ding Dong. At least naps and Pcom use their own sites and not a 3rd party
Never used any of those.
Does buying from certain sources indicate social status around here?
I just buy when I see a good sale. One website had a 60% off sale and bulk discounts so I loaded up.
If that makes me a retarded faggot for not ordering from DrunkRussian@protonmail or whatever I really dont care.

Never used any of those.
Does buying from certain sources indicate social status around here?
I just buy when I see a good sale. One website had a 60% off sale and bulk discounts so I loaded up.
If that makes me a retarded faggot for not ordering from DrunkRussian@protonmail or whatever I really dont care.
No but buying from shit sources does. Excusing issues with this sources does shilling for shit sources absolutely 100% does..

Was this the guy selling steroids and shoes?
Flat screen tvs and fork lifts, I believe it was... actually, it may have been another source that had flat screens for sale. But Ding Dong definitely sells fork lifts. And tea cups.

Just a heads to any and all sources brewers and the like. Qingdao does NOT delete your info after you order... huge security risk for you folks.

Just an FYI

Why do you care?

If i dont like a source i dont use them. I dont dedicate my existence to attacking their business. Because afterall, why the fuck do i care? I dont.

Why do you care?

If i dont like a source i dont use them. I dont dedicate my existence to attacking their business. Because afterall, why the fuck do i care? I dont.
Haha Indont dedicate my existence to attack their business. I merely point out their short comings to look out for others.
This thread in particular is meant for sources not the average user. If they store customer data, name, email, payment info, delivery address, and god knows what else. Think of the consequences to a brewer or source if LE got a hold of that information.

But I know you shill for him so you wont get it

Haha Indont dedicate my existence to attack their business. I merely point out their short comings to look out for others.
This thread in particular is meant for sources not the average user. If they store customer data, name, email, payment info, delivery address, and god knows what else. Think of the consequences to a brewer or source if LE got a hold of that information.

But I know you shill for him so you wont get it

Think of the consequences? I watched the consequences unfold right before my eyes, it was called Operation Raw Deal.

Saving your info you mean like the postal and courier systems that transport the packages do?

Like there is not still a record in the logistic suppliers databases connecting your recipient address to the source location of every illegal thing you ever had sent in the mail in your entire life?

No offense bro but if you think 99% of sources are purging all their data about you your probably very naive, and even if they do the transport companies are not.