Brewers & Sources using Qingdao

Not too pissed about it tbh. In the UK steroids are legal for possession and use.
Its the sources this thread is for. Possession legal where I am at as well so not as concerned. However a source will order a large quantity, and even a he brewer for personal may order enough to be considered intent to manufacture and distribute. These are the ones that would or should be concerned.

I get it, some say they delete info and may not but this source flat out says they do not.

others store it too, they just dont openly admit it..
i am all for harm reduction but you have to keep it realistic.
If i am comparing QSD to Trip for example i see someone who openly admits stuff even if it means some complains.
Trip did lie several times and got exposed doing so and is still one of the "top sources for US" it seems.
so i rather take option 1 and know what to expect than someone lying and trying to deny the truth

This is a harm reduction board. Sources are tolerated here if they hold themselves to a standard incumbent to meeting the standards of harm reduction. Those that do not, be it for medical or privacy reasons, do not belong here.

This is a harm reduction board. Sources are tolerated here if they hold themselves to a standard incumbent to meeting the standards of harm reduction. Those that do not, be it for medical or privacy reasons, do not belong here.

Very well said

Never used any of those.
Does buying from certain sources indicate social status around here?
I just buy when I see a good sale. One website had a 60% off sale and bulk discounts so I loaded up.
If that makes me a retarded faggot for not ordering from DrunkRussian@protonmail or whatever I really dont care.
Buying gear isn't like finding a Walmart deal.Ok And you shouldn't just inject something because it says it's testosterone... Do you even pay attention to carrier oils? Keep in mind just because a source is on a board or has credibility, by the end of the day the drugs are being made by drug dealers who don't care about you VS pharmaceutical grade which is made by scientists who get paid to care. I've had contaminated gear before and it came from a private source that supplies well known pros. Don't go around buying gear because it's on sale