MESO-Rx Sponsor Buck - US domestic Raws/GH/Semaglutide

Buck Anabolics

Subscriber
MESO-Rx Sponsor
Hello Meso,

This is Buck, we are an US based raws/peptide supplier since 2019.

The following is my US domestic price list and test reports link.

View: https://pastebin.com/JLFWfswv

Shipping: USPS priority, order will be shipped out in 48h.

Payment:

we accept cryptos only,tell us you are from meso to get a $40 off for your first order.

Contacts:

buckusa@protonmail.com

Telegram: buck2019
Wire:buck2019
Session:
055f738efccbcaaee0fff2aad443b926b72acae0e37364f04ca378d174f54c955b

Attachments

• 1.jpeg
    1.jpeg
    63.7 KB · Views: 329
  • 2.jpeg
    2.jpeg
    87.6 KB · Views: 331
  • 3.jpeg
    3.jpeg
    75 KB · Views: 321
  • 4.jpeg
    4.jpeg
    93.6 KB · Views: 325
  • 5.jpeg
    5.jpeg
    72.3 KB · Views: 332
  • 6.jpeg
    6.jpeg
    82 KB · Views: 335
  • 7.jpeg
    7.jpeg
    82.8 KB · Views: 326
  • 8.jpeg
    8.jpeg
    75.2 KB · Views: 331
  • 9.jpeg
    9.jpeg
    75.6 KB · Views: 318
  • 10.jpeg
    10.jpeg
    66 KB · Views: 302
  • 20200806DRE-001.pdf
    66.4 KB · Views: 82
  • 20200806MEE-001.pdf
    55.8 KB · Views: 17
  • 20200806ND-001.pdf
    53.6 KB · Views: 17
  • 20200806OA-001.pdf
    66.9 KB · Views: 15
  • 20200806OXY-001.pdf
    62.2 KB · Views: 6
  • 20200806TC-001.pdf
    55.6 KB · Views: 15
  • 20200806TE-001.pdf
    55.1 KB · Views: 15
  • 20200806TP-001.pdf
    54.4 KB · Views: 10
  • 20200806TRE-001.pdf
    55.5 KB · Views: 16
  • 20200806WIN-001.pdf
    58.5 KB · Views: 49
So when you ship to your American colleague in the trailer park approximately how much does he stomp the product and what does he use as replacement filler?

Do you offer an incentive for customer testing? $300 would work well.

Do you source on any other boards?

Why did you pick Meso?

How are you coming on that $500 donation to AnabolicLab? We want to see that you have some skin in the game and you’re not just here for bitcoins to fund this weekend’s meth binge.

Last edited:
Seems like you accept a lot of different payment methods. I would hope that some of those options are secure

So when you ship to your American colleague in the trailer park approximately how much does he stomp the product and what does he use as replacement filler?

Why did you pick Meso?

How are you coming on that $500 donation to AnabolicLab? We want to see that you have some skin in the game and you’re not just here for bitcoins to fund this weekend’s meth binge.[/Q
They are a source on AAS Forums. Not a major sponsor....but a verified sponsor....???? Must be the low rent section...

Why did you pick Meso?

How are you coming on that $500 donation to AnabolicLab? We want to see that you have some skin in the game and you’re not just here for bitcoins to fund this weekend’s meth binge.

Hi, we packaged the raws into 50g or 100g, etc before sending them to the US. And my USA colleague has a great work ethic.

We can provide a $150 store credit for the first- fifth customers who send our raws to test and send the test reports to us.

We used to be Sponsor on Anabolic Architect and aasforum, now only on aasforum

why we come here:
MESO is one of the biggest board of anabolics, we are glad to join this community and improve ourselves, then provide domestic raws to the members here.

As for donating, I will talk with my partner and will consider it, if donating can bring us positive effort, we are happy to do that.

Seems like you accept a lot of different payment methods. I would hope that some of those options are secure

The BTC is the most secure method, we provide several options for payment because some of our customers prefer other method, not BTC.

They are a source on AAS Forums. Not a major sponsor....but a verified sponsor....???? Must be the low rent section...

yes, the rent is lower than the major sponsor part, so we can reduce our cost and provide a competitive price to our customers:D

Welcome to Meso (sym)Buck(otics)

Thanks Ironman:cool:

we don't have any relationship with symbiotics, used to send a bunch of emails to him to see whether we can be his raws supplier, but never receive any reply from him. :D Hope he can give us a try in the future.

Hi, we packaged the raws into 50g or 100g, etc before sending them to the US. And my USA colleague has a great work ethic.

We can provide a $150 store credit for the first- fifth customers who send our raws to test and send the test reports to us.

We used to be Sponsor on Anabolic Architect and aasforum, now only on aasforum

why we come here:
MESO is one of the biggest board of anabolics, we are glad to join this community and improve ourselves, then provide domestic raws to the members here.

As for donating, I will talk with my partner and will consider it, if donating can bring us positive effort, we are happy to do that.
@Buck Anabolics $150? What kind of bull shit is that? Do you realize the majority of us are sending samples from the United States? Shipping is very expensive. Last time I sent samples out I paid $140 for shipping alone. So $150 is about half of what you should offer. Like @BigBaldBeardGuy said $300 is a good starting point.

@Buck Anabolics $150? What kind of bull shit is that? Do you realize the majority of us are sending samples from the United States? Shipping is very expensive. Last time I sent samples out I paid $140 for shipping alone. So $150 is about half of what you should offer. Like @BigBaldBeardGuy said $300 is a good starting point.

Sorry that we didn't do a good homework about that situation, we can raise $150 to $300 store credit for 1st-5th customers.

Sorry that we didn't do a good homework about that situation, we can raise $150 to $300 store credit for 1st-5th customers.
So after the 5th customer you can gape our butts?

drug dealers make stupid money. Drug dealers who make the community happy with constant reason to Vet all supplies at all times make stupid dumb money.

So if there’s no incentives for someone to send your product out for testing after the 5th person, where are all the third party lab reports that you should have sent out for your entire inventory?

Buck anabolics i picture 2 dudes with mullets dressed in camo brewing gear in front of a Confederate flag drinking natty light oddly specific but its what comes to mind

So if there’s no incentives for someone to send your product out for testing after the 5th person, where are all the third party lab reports that you should have sent out for your entire inventory?

Hey Sir, about the test reports you can check the attacments in our introduction thread. Cause we have already post 10 powders‘ uplc test reports there. And we will post more here when we get the results from the lab.