Butcher balm. Topical Bpc-157 & TB-500?

Tbaz192

Just was scrolling down social media as per usual. And came across Martin Fitzwater training with Brett.

I guess Brett came out with a
“ pharmaceutical icy hot bio freeze balm” but also each pump (according to himself Brent) gives you 500mcg each of BPC & Tb500.

Interesting……… I wonder what the maximum effect of topical peptides are… or if it’s just some snake oil & icy hot lol IMG_1813.jpeg

Just was scrolling down social media as per usual. And came across Martin Fitzwater training with Brett.

I guess Brett came out with a
“ pharmaceutical icy hot bio freeze balm” but also each pump (according to himself Brent) gives you 500mcg each of BPC & Tb500.

Interesting……… I wonder what the maximum effect of topical peptides are… or if it’s just some snake oil & icy hot lol View attachment 287313
Can we purchase it???

Yup

unsure of long term effects and if they’ll carry like other forms of bpc/tb, but this stuff can be a godsend for anyone with joint issues that hinder daily training. Have used it and can confirm it can get achy joints thru painless training.

unsure of long term effects and if they’ll carry like other forms of bpc/tb, but this stuff can be a godsend for anyone with joint issues that hinder daily training. Have used it and can confirm it can get achy joints thru painless training.
Interesting. I have an absolutely destroyed knee from snapping my leg. Leg days are super mediocre. Nothing can fix it until I get a full knee replacement. Maybe I’ll buy a small bottle and just give it a trial run for a few weeks. See what happens haha