MESO-Rx Sponsor GenericAsia - International & US Domestic

Unfortunately my pack seems lost. It's been about 36 days since it shipped. The pack got to the US in about a week and since then the tracking says that it left a shipping partner facility and USPS is awaiting the item. It gives this update every 3 days like clockwork and always in the same city very far away. First time I've seen that. @GenericAsia Is being cool about it and a reship is on the way.

Unfortunately my pack seems lost. It's been about 36 days since it shipped. The pack got to the US in about a week and since then the tracking says that it left a shipping partner facility and USPS is awaiting the item. It gives this update every 3 days like clockwork and always in the same city very far away. First time I've seen that. @GenericAsia Is being cool about it and a reship is on the way.

Sorry to say that's usually customs clearance between the parcel consolidator bringing a container of tens of thousands of small packages in a cargo container into the US and handing it off to USPS. Guess we'll find out if they really keep names of those packs in what some vendors call a "special line".

hi uncle,

we’re sorry for the inconvenience and the long wait for the order to be received. but you can be calm about that the order isn’t seized and in this case it’s lost in hand of USPS as the order already passed custom clearance. the order is most likely lost in usps handling process.

reship is on way with no questions asked in this situations.

Sorry to say that's usually customs clearance between the parcel consolidator bringing a container of tens of thousands of small packages in a cargo container into the US and handing it off to USPS. Guess we'll find out if they really keep names of those packs in what some vendors call a "special line".
in this case there is not any problems with customs as it’s already passed custom clearance. the order was supposed to depart the facility and then out for delivery for the customer. this is an error/lost order from USPS possession.

we ship daily to USA and all our order deliveries is made within 5-15 days as most customers also have shared in here

He reshipped my last order before I even knew it was lost. Great customer service.

My parcel is also lost. GA said he would re-ship then said won't re-ship because still in transit. I'm getting gas lit by this vendor

My parcel is also lost. GA said he would re-ship then said won't re-ship because still in transit. I'm getting gas lit by this vendor
At week 3 I was questioning the tracking. I only have the tracking for USPS. He must have tracking for before it hits their hands. He said it was still moving. After 4 weeks though he agreed that it was gone.

hi uncle,

we’re sorry for the inconvenience and the long wait for the order to be received. but you can be calm about that the order isn’t seized and in this case it’s lost in hand of USPS as the order already passed custom clearance. the order is most likely lost in usps handling process.

reship is on way with no questions asked in this situations.
No worries. Packs get lost sometimes. It just happens. Didn't make that post to point blame or point at a problem. Telling what's going on with my shipment just to show that shit happens sometimes but you are making it right. In my opinion, a good review!

in this case there is not any problems with customs as it’s already passed custom clearance. the order was supposed to depart the facility and then out for delivery for the customer. this is an error/lost order from USPS possession.

we ship daily to USA and all our order deliveries is made within 5-15 days as most customers also have shared in here
My first order with you was ridiculously fast. By far the fastest international pack I've ever gotten. Who knows where it is! Hopefully somebody found it and can make use of it!

Hopefully somebody found it and can make use of it!
I wish I had that mentality, I have raged at UPS (not usps) for lost packages on several different occasions unrelated to meso or peds. Shit I've been straight up burned in the past from shady telegram sources and had no one to blame but myself. I knew it was a shot in the dark and took the chance anyway. So far the sources I've found here on meso have been nothing but professional.

Note; I'm not saying all sources on here are good. Some come and go, and for good reason. Some are just straight crap.

Attachments

• friends 3.jpg
    friends 3.jpg
    207.5 KB · Views: 2
hi syntax,

as we discussed in email. the order in that way was not updated and the second day before we was going to reship we checked up on it and it has an update that it was waiting for its flight in the transit country which means that it is not lost or seized at all. just slower than usual. once its in destination country it will for sure update.

No worries. Packs get lost sometimes. It just happens. Didn't make that post to point blame or point at a problem. Telling what's going on with my shipment just to show that shit happens sometimes but you are making it right. In my opinion, a good review!
thanks mate, as you say it can happen for some time to time there is tons of packages going through everday, importance is making it right again )

Was this int or dom-reship?

damn testosterone enanthate is already out of stock, shit going fast didnt see that coming so quickly.. new batch of 5k will be made in nearest future!

hi syntax,

as we discussed in email. the order in that way was not updated and the second day before we was going to reship we checked up on it and it has an update that it was waiting for its flight in the transit country which means that it is not lost or seized at all. just slower than usual. once its in destination country it will for sure update.
If pack turns up i will pay the re-ship of sustanon that you are doing for me. I will take care of it sir.

damn testosterone enanthate is already out of stock, shit going fast didnt see that coming so quickly.. new batch of 5k will be made in nearest future!
It is important that an alternative is always available, cypionate, sustanon

test is test :)

i only use cyp because is zero pip , 1/2/3 max 4ml in one shot , zero PIP

the only side effect is very high libido