MESO-Rx Sponsor GenericAsia - International & US Domestic

Waiting for two orders to Europe from the 14/05 and 24/05. First one got lost, and second one got inspected. Both were reshipped, and communication was good. It's kind of worrisome that 50% of shipments go wrong (my experience from several orders). Or is it that I got very unlucky ?

Waiting for two orders to Europe from the 14/05 and 24/05. First one got lost, and second one got inspected. Both were reshipped, and communication was good. It's kind of worrisome that 50% of shipments go wrong (my experience from several orders). Or is it that I got very unlucky ?
you must be the unlucky one as all other orders for EU has been delivered safely.

important notice for all EUROPE customers. orders for EU won’t be proceeded for a while. please understand guys

all USA orders is continuing as usual and still proceeding normally.

If you're looking to stock up for the apocalypse, raws are a better option than liters of finished gear. GA doesn't provide either. You have plenty of time to figure out how to home brew.

this is just temporary until our new channel of europe is approved. the old channel was actually good for some of the EU countries but for some countries the orders got lost in transit and we had to reship them all. i will keep you guys updated when it’s back again for EU

USA IS GREAT ALL DELIVERED WITHIN 5-15 days no customs issue at all and 99.999999% guaranteed delivery.

this is just temporary until our new channel of europe is approved. the old channel was actually good for some of the EU countries but for some countries the orders got lost in transit and we had to reship them all. i will keep you guys updated when it’s back again for EU

USA IS GREAT ALL DELIVERED WITHIN 5-15 days no customs issue at all and 99.999999% guaranteed delivery.
I think the mine is Lost, last order with another source with the same courier from china it moved After 9 days, mine is 18 days without any movement