• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

[CA] SB-1322 Commercial sex acts: minors.

California Democrats Make Child Prostitution Legal…
Yup, democrats made child prostitution LEGAL in California
Lets here some more great left wing ideas:rolleyes:

Well, first of all, remember that California oddly enough has 18 yo as age of consent - rather high to say the least. My state is 16 - and I question whether age of consent laws should exist, period. Not that I have any interest in young girls, but I keep seeing major horror stories in the papers about young boys and girls getting caught up in a serious legal mess just because one of them is on the wrong side of a cutoff. No easy solution to this of course.

If liberals were consistent ("it's a woman's body" remember?) then prostitution would be legal. What's the big deal?

As an example, Germany has 15 as age of consent. Also, prostitution is legal there, and I can't recall any problems in Germany from this.

Same with all drugs - make'em OTC and legal.

Can't we reduce the amount of laws? Each law creates new criminals, we already have too many - both laws and people in jail.

Sponsors

Latest posts