CABER HELP

chtenna94

I’m running dangerously low on caber and have just started my npp/test blast 5 weeks ago. I haven’t need more than .5 caber a week so far but I don’t want to be completely out if nandrolone sides start getting too high. Is there a reliable caber source?? I know the rules when it comes to asking for sources. I would hope ancillaries are an exception. So help me out guys. I’ve tried getting onto ag-guys with no luck. I don’t know if I’m typing in the wrong address or what.

I’ve never needed caber on Tren or deca.. are you sure that’s what you need?

Can’t help but notice you’ve already made this post, back in June.

Why aren’t you learning?

I’ve never needed caber on Tren or deca.. are you sure that’s what you need?
I’m pretty sure nandrolone affects prolactin and AI has no effect on prolactin. Keeping e2 in check may help keep prolactin in check but not always. So will p5p. Yet it’s still a good idea to have caber or prami on hand. And how many times have you ran nor19s….

For domestic hit up @Rido hes got caber. Otherwise intl hit up one of the India sources like PCT24X7.

bgpharma is legit

Pretty sure @chtenna94 is looking for a domestic source for faster delivery.

If your estrogen is in check you shouldn't have any prolactin issues.
Blood work. Smaller doses. Frequent injections.
Lay off the caber. It's bad for your heart.

If your estrogen is in check you shouldn't have any prolactin issues.
Blood work. Smaller doses. Frequent injections.
Lay off the caber. It's bad for your heart.

not true , some people just have a disproportionate prolactin response.
Also the “caber bad” is exaggerated quite a bit. Look at the prolactinoma sub Reddit those people are on it for indefinite periods of time

not true ,
yes true

some people just have a disproportionate prolactin response.

very few
Also the “caber bad” is exaggerated quite a bit. Look at the prolactinoma sub Reddit those people are on it for indefinite periods of time
Anadrol is still used for extended periods to treat adema. does that mean it doesnt negatively impact the liver?

To op.

99% chance you dont need caber, instead of looking for a source, look for education.

Anadrol is still used for extended periods to treat adema. does that mean it doesnt negatively impact the liver?

Enough to not assume it’s e2 and popping AIs

And have you read the study concerning “caber bad” or did you just read “caber bad” on this forum and that’s now your belief?

And have you read the study concerning “caber bad” or did you just read “caber bad” on this forum and that’s now your belief?

Sponsors

Latest posts