CABER HELP

almost no one needs caber because almost ALL situations of elevated prolactin or symptoms of elevated prolactin can be addressed by correcting elevated e2. Period.
Just out of curiosity, what drugs at what doses do think this is true for? Because drugs like nandrolone and tren don't care what your e2 is at certain doses. Especially if you're running them solo, in which case there really isn't any e2 to adjust.

Just out of curiosity, what drugs at what doses do think this is true for? Because drugs like nandrolone and tren don't care what your e2 is at certain doses. Especially if you're running them solo, in which case there really isn't any e2 to adjust.
its all way to dependent on the individual to say.
regardless of compound choices the order of events remains the same.

-do you have symptoms?
yes

get bloodwork.

-is prolactin elevated?
yes

check e2

-is e2 also elevated?
yes

adjust AI dosage to get e2 in range, then get new bloodwork.

-on new bloodwork is e2 in range, prolactin still high, and still experiencing sides?
yes

THEN consider caber.

if this isnt the order of events that led a user to decide to use caber, or if they dont have a personal history of elevated prolactin independent of e2 range, then they shouldnt have been taking caber.

I understand what you're saying. But I was addressing this statement specifically:

almost no one needs caber because almost ALL situations of elevated prolactin or symptoms of elevated prolactin can be addressed by correcting elevated e2. Period.

Effectively zero percent of people running nandrolone or trenbolone solo will mitigate elevated prolactin and its side effects by addressing their e2.

I understand what you're saying. But I was addressing this statement specifically:

Effectively zero percent of people running nandrolone or trenbolone solo will mitigate elevated prolactin and its side effects by addressing their e2.
Anyone running tren solo deserves whatever sides they get.

Like i said quest and labcorp had their units screwed up. The result is in mIU/l and the range is in ng/ml so 798 miu/l is 37.5 ng /ml on the range you might be more familiar with

Somewhere between 20 and 30 mg/ml my nips start acting up. It’s a pretty reliable indicator for me of prolactin rising. Never any lactation .

People with tumors (like actual visible ones. Prolactinomas can be quite tiny) can have levels in the thousands , and that’s ng/ml unit not mIU/l like mine

Last edited:
Wild! I may have missed it but wtf were you running? What were the side effects since you mentioned you weren't leaking "milk"?

How'd it all resolve?

lol you guys are getting worked up about a misunderstanding of units

400 mIU/l is just over the "high" boundary and 800 mIU/l is high enough for people to experience symptoms but they aren't even near tumor territory. My sides were nips, like really bad stinging and aching. just from 100mg of test.
I'm on prami for as long as i choose to use AAS.

Aaaaaah thanks, I missed your post prior to my query. Nice catching that anyhow, thank God for blood work... It's like looking behind a wall and identifying problems that may arise.