Can get fish filets and chicken breast much chipper in The Netherlands

Confused Wes Anderson GIF by Focus Features

From what stores? Even lidls is 20 cents per egg.... I want those 4.5 eur/kg chicken breasts
You raight about eggs,but I choose farmers,because they are bigger,believe,better.
Are you from nl? Sea food and chicken's meat going from Aldi till Albert Heijn.

I don't understand what you you ask. Do you wanna know if there's any store cheaper than that? Or you just pointing out the prices that you currently find? Because i'm in Europe too and in a way more poor country than NL and salmon goes for 23€/kg. Chicken for 6,5 euro and this is with the discount, S&M price is around 9,5-10€/kg

I don't understand what you you ask. Do you wanna know if there's any store cheaper than that? Or you just pointing out the prices that you currently find? Because i'm in Europe too and in a way more poor country than NL and salmon goes for 23€/kg. Chicken for 6,5 euro and this is with the discount, S&M price is around 9,5-10€/kg
Bro,I can get protein for you straight from factory,then it goes to the market

An underground source for fish and meat is exactly what this forum needed. Do you send via FedEx?
no,bro. This not underground. I working there,my friends working with chickens meat. So,why you need to pay double or triple for food? Just friendly giving hand people from nl. Everything is frozen,without bones.
Answer in you question about fedex,no bro. This is food. Most expensive gear,so only from hands to hands

no,bro. This not underground. I working there,my friends working with chickens meat. So,why you need to pay double or triple for food? Just friendly giving hand people from nl. Everything is frozen,without bones.
Answer in you question about fedex,no bro. This is food. Most expensive gear,so only from hands to hands
OK, then I will come by car and spend 80Euro on fuel to save 40 Euro on my meat purchases. Oh wait!