Girlfriend can’t loose belly fat.

She aims for .5g of protein per lbs due to cutting. Fats come from cottage cheese, a little olive oil her and their, nuts. Protein comes from beans, lentils, tofu, protein powder, almond milk. Carbs come from veg, rice and potatos. All nutrient dense food. She doesn’t eat any shit other than the odd burboun biscuit as a treat a few times a week (120 cals).

Everything is tracked.

Sample day of eating here

Breakfast: Oats, protein bar
Lunch: Home made Red Thai curry with tofu
Dinner: Boiled Eggs, Cottage Cheese, Sweet Potato, Low fat Sweet Chilli Sauce
Snacks: Rice Crispie Square, Glass of Almond Higher Protien Milk

The same as anyone else cutting.

.5-1g protein per lb BW (closer to 1 the better, but I recognize this is a challenge for a vegetarian)
.3g fat per pound
Rest of calorie budget in carbs.

BigTomJ beat me to this by a lot, but I would go even further than him. Protein intake is a huge problem for some females, and I just don't get it. I would set for her an absolute minimum daily of 150 grams of protein.

I don't know how to figure out protein on a vegetarian diet, sorry. Make sure she is getting all of the essential amino acids she needs.

I got my wife a trophy but had to push her protein up to 200 daily.

I like BigTomJ's fat recommendation, and I see he does what I do with carbs, fill in the rest with carbs, carbs as needed.

When I look at her day's eating, though, yuck!

Oats, great! Protein bar? Argh. So her protein is way low at 0.5 grams per pound and you are including this crap?

Rice, great! Tofu? It's not chicken breast, and it is significantly higher in fats than chicken breast. Tofu actually gives you more calories from fat than from protein with each and every bite, so stacking up the Tofu for protein requirements raises fats to an unacceptable level for a cut.

Dinner also looks to be high fat. And Rice Krispie Squares on a low calorie, low protein cut . . .

You also mention above the daily meals olive oil and nuts.

I will just say that on my first cut ever, when I stalled removing the nuts I was eating was the difference between being stalled and continuing making progress. It was literally the difference between success and failure.

When I look at her food choices I could not predict success for her.

Find a way to get her protein higher (way higher, from 65 grams a day up to 150 grams a day) and her fats lower and watch things change.