Can I improve my diet?

i think you're living too much in fear man the human body is very resilient we can live with improper nutrition for so so long without any issues if you're gonna start sweating all the small stuff you'll be living in a bubble carrying hand sanitizer and you'll put on a condom with a small hole punctured in it when you go to take a piss

you already get pieces of stopper in your gear and syringe when drawing up oils from multi use vials and if you use ampules you get glass shards pick your poison

Yeah, also if you use plastic tupperware and drink water, energy drinks and sodas in plastic bottles you're fakked as well. Hypochondria hits hard here..op, hope you sort it out soon before it starts to affect your qol more intensely

i think you're living too much in fear man the human body is very resilient we can live with improper nutrition for so so long without any issues if you're gonna start sweating all the small stuff you'll be living in a bubble carrying hand sanitizer and you'll put on a condom with a small hole punctured in it when you go to take a piss
You’re right. I’ve moved to a redneck part of England where the nearest gym is 20 miles away so I stick out amongst the local carrot munchers, and I get peeps ask about healthy eating etc and I give them some advice but end it with “it’s probably not worth doing unless you are very concerned for your health”.

I’ve dealt with a lot of health issues, the worst two of which left me legally blind with legs unable to walk for more than a mile.

I feel the benefits of taking care of myself. So I can’t help but look at where I’ve been at my worst and say to myself “work on getting as far away from there as you can”.

I need a hobby lol

Yeah, also if you use plastic tupperware and drink water, energy drinks and sodas in plastic bottles you're fakked as well.
I dodge reusable plastics. I use old sauerkraut jars for storing food. No fizzy drinks or energy drinks, either. I should invest in a water filter so I can stop drinking birth control.

Hypochondria hits hard here..op, hope you sort it out soon before it starts to affect your qol more intensely
It’s not too bad. It doesn’t take up any more of my time than it would if I wasn’t concerned for my health. The food is bland, but I’m used to it.

Last edited:

Sponsors