Can IGF-1 be elevated by any type of insulin?

Systemic IGF-1 is produced by the liver, but local IGF-1 is produced by the tissue it is found in.

Do the tissues use circulating HGH to convert it into IGF-1? If yes and my HGH is 5.88 ng/mL, then the local IGF-1 should be high, right?

I want to know the level of IGF-1 in my penis, bones and muscles, but it seems this is impossible without a biopsy. Anyway, can an estimation be made? With a GH level of 5.88 ng/mL, what should be the local IGF-1 in case the metabolism (conversion of GH into IGF-1) is low/bad and what should the level be if the metabolism is high/good?
I'll sell you a tube of IGF-1 dick cream. $1500 a gram. Guaranteed to transform your earth worm chud into a Viking Walrus Cock. GUARANTEED.

Jokes aside. I really hope you're a troll. If you're not, good Lord. Seriously, for your own good. Get off these drugs. AAS and PED's are not going to fix the problems you have and they are not a solution for what you're looking for. You are headed for side effects and negative health consequences. These things are not going to help you. Seriously, get off of all this stuff and sort yourself out.