Can these floaters or pieces of stopper get you sick

It looks like peices of the stopper it’s really shitty stopper. I put my own labels one the bottles because they come unlabeled. I cam down with 1 have and have been sick for like 2 weeks and yesterday came down with 102 fever. Got tested for strep covid, flu, and is none of the above. could this be a cause. I’ve posted in the company’s thread I see them responding to other post but not this

Attachments

• IMG_2627.jpeg
    IMG_2627.jpeg
    733.7 KB · Views: 94
  • IMG_2626.jpeg
    IMG_2626.jpeg
    848 KB · Views: 87
  • IMG_2625.jpeg
    IMG_2625.jpeg
    743.2 KB · Views: 89
So long as the vial stays sealed bits of stopper never worried me much but I always made sure they never made it into a syringe. Floaters from the source are a different story and regardless of sterility can speak to a poor brewing process.

I'm just gonna say it, are you insane? You're injecting that shit into your body ffs. You're bypassing all the defense systems anything that goes into your mouth has to get through.

Call it a loss and buy a new one from a reputable manufacturer. I honestly don't get the obsession here with tiny no name bathtub labs. Dragon, Alpha, Geneza....all those places clearly put effort into their product, produce in factory quantities, and have a reputation to protect.

I just realized it today. So I’m not even sure if I have injected a peice maybe or maybe not. What would happened if i did possibly inject a piece of stopper?

I just realized it today. So I’m not even sure if I have injected a peice maybe or maybe not. What would happened if i did possibly inject a piece of stopper?
It would be surrounded by inflammatory cells until encapsulated by scar tissue. Hopefully no where critical. That cráp should be in the trash along with your relationship with that ugl.

just get some tools to filter it man, not a big deal. a few 100ml or 500ml media bottles with small pack of stoppers and crimp tops, you can crimp the stops with a key or hard object to press/fold the bottom edge down. get yourself a 10ml-50ml syringe, a large diameter syringe filter (90mm is good) 22 micron.

i would personally not use it. ive had a handful of infections in muscles over the years. not fun shit. 1 of them involved a surgery and almost a year to fully recover. if you see floaters just filter the shit. theres probably plenty of microscopic bits that you cant see with the naked eye that can make their way into even a small 25-27g needle.

if youre careful use a smaller 27g syringe to pull your oil out, watching closely to stay away from the particulate. you can prob do this and be fine until youre able to filter it.

if youre careful use a smaller 27g syringe to pull your oil out, watching closely to stay away from the particulate. you can prob do this and be fine until youre able to filter it.
Plenty of crap can make it up a 27g syringe, being visible to the eye is irrelevant to how toxic they are.

What's your tolerance for injecting trash particulates? "If it's small enough it can't hurt you." ?

Buy some filter needles. If you get any floaters before towards end of vile (which almost everyone will experience at some point) then just pull remaining oil from vile and switch needles and empty into next full vile of same compound.

Plenty of crap can make it up a 27g syringe, being visible to the eye is irrelevant to how toxic they are.

What's your tolerance for injecting trash particulates? "If it's small enough it can't hurt you." ?
I wouldnt personally take the chance but plenty of folks here inject Chinese oil without filtering. This stuff is loaded with particulate unseen to the naked eye. I've personally had multiple infections over the last 2 decades from Chinese or ugl gear. I've rolled the dice plenty of times and only been popped by it a few times out of thousands if not tens of thousands of injections. Now days I just brew my own shit or refilter everything

just get some tools to filter it man, not a big deal. a few 100ml or 500ml media bottles with small pack of stoppers and crimp tops, you can crimp the stops with a key or hard object to press/fold the bottom edge down. get yourself a 10ml-50ml syringe, a large diameter syringe filter (90mm is good) 22 micron.

i would personally not use it. ive had a handful of infections in muscles over the years. not fun shit. 1 of them involved a surgery and almost a year to fully recover. if you see floaters just filter the shit. theres probably plenty of microscopic bits that you cant see with the naked eye that can make their way into even a small 25-27g needle.

This is what I’ve done in the past.its the best way to do it my opinion

It looks like peices of the stopper it’s really shitty stopper. I put my own labels one the bottles because they come unlabeled. I cam down with 1 have and have been sick for like 2 weeks and yesterday came down with 102 fever. Got tested for strep covid, flu, and is none of the above. could this be a cause. I’ve posted in the company’s thread I see them responding to other post but not this
Are you still running a fever? Any swelling on the injection site?

Just saw youve been running a fever for 2 weeks. Definitely sounds like an infection man...

I know you said you homebrew it too, so it probably costs you like $3-$5 to make a vial of test, maybe less? Just not worth injecting floaters man. Toss it

Back