Canadians talk domestic

Been asking around on canadian juice monsters and all the guys on there swear by syn saying its the best lab in canada

thoughts?
Lots of good labs in Canada at the moment and Syn is one for sure, you have many options and many of the boards are biased in their message so take them for what they are worth, I've ran Syn, Inno, Oxygen and Pareto when they were around and all good and all did as they should.

Lots of good labs in Canada at the moment and Syn is one for sure, you have many options and many of the boards are biased in their message so take them for what they are worth, I've ran Syn, Inno, Oxygen and Pareto when they were around and all good and all did as they should.
Knowing fully well that I might end up being shot down, would you by any chance have a contact for Innovagen? Or a lab that sells 200 mg/ml primo e? Ever since Deus closed shop I'm on the lookout for a reputable lab that does that concentration. Nordic doesn't agree with me vis-a-vis pip.

I've never had a bad review on here but to be honest Syn is absolute garbage. I don't want accuse anyone of selling "fake" gear but compared to Pareto, I might as well be taking GNC "super mega shreds" products. I've ordered 3 times, T R A S H. The Proviron is absolutely ONE HUNDRED PERCENT fake.

Anyways. I am interested in trying a new lab. I would appreciate any feedback or reviews on Oxygen, Ace and Innovagen? Which of these brands is most reputable today?

Thanks guys.
My wife and i have been using Oxygen for past couple of years and we can't be happier, from service to product line 5 Stars in our opinion.

My wife and i have been using Oxygen for past couple of years and we can't be happier, from service to product line 5 Stars in our opinion.
Based on what?
You all have but is thete a single test?
I've ran oxygen amd syn and got exact same by #s from qsc.
So why do you assume they are better or good?

Based on what?
You all have but is thete a single test?
I've ran oxygen amd syn and got exact same by #s from qsc.
So why do you assume they are better or good?
i have no bone in this but I always assumed when I saw his profile picture that he was a source rep lol Team Hybex with a big tablet press. But I guess I am wrong since his post history praises different sources pretty equally oxygen and pareto not just one of them

Back