Canadians talk domestic

For GH and some peptides Growth Guys Canada are amazing. You would never be disappointed
I'd like to know if anyone has tried the Tirzepatide from CGG. I have trouble believing it's real because the price is so insanely low lmao.
Thinking about rolling the dice on it since it's legit half the price of Deus

I'd like to know if anyone has tried the Tirzepatide from CGG. I have trouble believing it's real because the price is so insanely low lmao.
Thinking about rolling the dice on it since it's legit half the price of Deus
Bro I wouldn’t go with deus tbh. Was running their gear and it was either severly underdosed or completely bunk lol

Bro I wouldn’t go with deus tbh. Was running their gear and it was either severly underdosed or completely bunk lol
I can speak for the Tirz. At 2 mg a week appetite is killed and if I over eat I have extreme nausea.

I have their cardarine as well and I can compare it to Nordic Fusion. I didn’t notice a difference between the two when I took 20 mg of each.

Idk if the Deus on this board is the same as the Source Talk forum. But I always buy from the Source talk link.

did you test it? they offer free testing and have hundreds of test reports. Highly doubt anything they sell is bunk
You tell me if not feeling 7cc of tren ace for a week straight is legit or not.

You tell me if dropping 500mg of superdrol is legit or not.

I wouldn’t have did this if I didn’t know it wax 100% bunk.

The problem is there are 1000 claims of "bunk", and. even when free tests are available, 99.9% refuse to have it tested. Most people would happily take the opportunity to blow up a lab with evidence of bunk, and the reluctance to do so signals to most people the person making the claim is concerned they'll be proven wrong.

Add to this tests proving gear is bunk are extremely rare.

Few questions:
1. How did you run 7cc per day of our Tren A for "a week straight" when in total you ordered only 2 vials (20mL) of Tren A from us? You appear to be about 29mL short of our product for that to be possible. Additionally, your order of Tren A was, by your account, delivered on Saturday August 3rd. How many days are in a week?
2. How can you claim to have run 500mg of Superdrol from us when you have, in fact, never ordered Superdrol from us? Additionally, did you not claim it was actually from another source altogether when you said "took 40 fuckin caps of their superdrol. Guess what happend? Nada. Zero. Zilch" in their thread on SST?
3. Did you or did you not refuse to submit samples to Janoshik despite us offering to reimburse 100% of all costs?

While I did express disappointment to you privately about you posting these complaints in another source's thread, I feel compelled to engage with you here as you appear to being more and more rambunctious with your storytelling. I was very gentle with you in our private conversations, I feel there is a serious mental health consideration at play here, but if you're going to make egregious claims you should expect to be asked to validate them.

I invite you to do your best to slither through the above questions. Let's see what you can come up with your next all-nighter.

Few questions:
1. How did you run 7cc per day of our Tren A for "a week straight" when in total you ordered only 2 vials (20mL) of Tren A from us? You appear to be about 29mL short of our product for that to be possible. Additionally, your order of Tren A was, by your account, delivered on Saturday August 3rd. How many days are in a week?
2. How can you claim to have run 500mg of Superdrol from us when you have, in fact, never ordered Superdrol from us? Additionally, did you not claim it was actually from another source altogether when you said "took 40 fuckin caps of their superdrol. Guess what happend? Nada. Zero. Zilch" in their thread on SST?
3. Did you or did you not refuse to submit samples to Janoshik despite us offering to reimburse 100% of all costs?

While I did express disappointment to you privately about you posting these complaints in another source's thread, I feel compelled to engage with you here as you appear to being more and more rambunctious with your storytelling. I was very gentle with you in our private conversations, I feel there is a serious mental health consideration at play here, but if you're going to make egregious claims you should expect to be asked to validate them.

I invite you to do your best to slither through the above questions. Let's see what you can come up with your next all-nighter.
Ya I will admit I did exaggerate on the 7cc of tren part. It was really 3cc of your ace for around a week with the other 3 being your tren enanthate. So ya, i exaggerated by 1cc. Your eq, and ment same story. Said fuck it and megadosed it to see if I would get anything out of it. Nothing. Didn’t get anything from the supermans either. Switched to your letro once I ran out and got a crazy estrogen rebound.

The sdrol was from another ugl “apexa” who claimed that you were not only the same ugl under a diffRent branding but also ran by a mod on the sst forums.

Yes I refuse to submit samples. Why in the fuck would I want to waste more money on gear I already know is fake? There’s just no point whether it’s paid for or not. I do not want sore credit for bunk gear. Enough said.

I have simply nothing to gain from creating false claims. Just figured I would share my experience with your products. If you are currently using deus gear and it works, don’t switch. However if you Have not already bought their stuff, I would personally stay away from them.

@3ml

Care to give this guy a word? I simply don’t have the same energy as you do.

Ya I will admit I did exaggerate on the 7cc of tren part. It was really 3cc of your ace for around a week with the other 3 being your tren enanthate. So ya, i exaggerated by 1cc. Your eq, and ment same story. Said fuck it and megadosed it to see if I would get anything out of it. Nothing. Didn’t get anything from the supermans either. Switched to your letro once I ran out and got a crazy estrogen rebound.

The sdrol was from another ugl “apexa” who claimed that you were not only the same ugl under a diffRent branding but also ran by a mod on the sst forums.

Yes I refuse to submit samples. Why in the fuck would I want to waste more money on gear I already know is fake? There’s just no point whether it’s paid for or not. I do not want sore credit for bunk gear. Enough said.

I have simply nothing to gain from creating false claims. Just figured I would share my experience with your products. If you are currently using deus gear and it works, don’t switch. However if you Have not already bought their stuff, I would personally stay away from them.

@3ml

Care to give this guy a word? I simply don’t have the same energy as you do.
So to be clear:

1. You were not exaggerating, you were lying. You said 7 days of 700mg of Tren A every day. That was a lie. Own it.
2. The Tren E was a single vial purchased on May 27th. You submitted bloodwork to SST on July 19th where you claimed to be using 500mg/wk of our Tren E. Here you said your E2 was, and I'm quoting: "625.3845pg/ml (the tren is real lol)"

Tell me, The only Tren E you purchased was 10 weeks ago, you said you were on 500mg/wk of it then, you said it was real then, you said your E2 was skewed because of it then. How did it become fake now? How did a vial that contains 2000mg last you >10 weeks to get you here? You wouldn't happen to be lying again, would you?

You claim Apexa said that Deus and Apexa were 2 brands of the same lab. I asked you to show me a screenshot of that via email. You did not produce any screenshot when I asked. Why don't you post a screenshot of Apexa claiming we're the same lab here? Or the one where one and/or both of us run SST. Is it because you're lying about that too?

Why do you keep claiming you'd be "wasting your money" testing our products when I offered to reimburse 100% of all costs. That makes it free. That's zero cost.

You claim you have nothing to gain from creating false claims and yet you continue to do so. Don't be a coward, let's get to proof of your claims.

Remember, only a few days ago you were asking to work for me. Asking to receive raws/parcels for me saying you can't wait to get started, you really wanted to be involved with a UGL. Here's another question for you, did you go ahead and message some other UGL's reps and "find work" all of a sudden by starting a smear campaign? :)
1723152557410.png
Once again I'll acknowledge that I have deep concerns for your mental health. The things you're talking about doing are extremely concerning. Swallowing entire packets of Superdrol (from another lab), claiming to pin 700mg of Tren A a day, abusing AIs. It's all pretty dangerous stuff. You've previously acknowledged that you have some ongoing mental health issues. I hope for your sake you do give your body and mind a break, and I hope you don't let other people take advantage of your vulnerability so they can push an agenda of "Deus bad, our lab good."

I wished you the best of luck on your prep before, that hasn't changed.