Carrier Oil Shelf life before and after brewing

Sampei

AnabolicLab.com Supporter
Guys I was checking online the shelf life of MCT oil and Castor oil for example, on average is said that 2 years is the possible shelf life of both.
Now I wonder, if I brew it does it last longer with the BA added from the brewing?
Because many ppl report using vials of 3-5 years old without any issue, so why isn't the oil gone rancid?

With %3 BA, the shelf life will be at least 4 - 5. The last batch produced Balkan Pharma in 2021 has a use by date of 2025 and they use MCT. My recommendation for BA is 3%

With %3 BA, the shelf life will be at least 4 - 5. The last batch produced Balkan Pharma in 2021 has a use by date of 2025 and they use MCT. My recommendation for BA is 3%
BA3% is crazy gonna increase PIP 100%
1-2% max. I would go for 1% just to reduce PIP chances at the minimum
thanks for the info anyway

From my understanding oil that has unlimited exposure to air and bacteria will degrade (go rancid) at lot quicker than oil that is kept sterile and in an air tight container (like a vial).

From my understanding oil that has unlimited exposure to air and bacteria will degrade (go rancid) at lot quicker than oil that is kept sterile and in an air tight container (like a vial).
What about the oil kept in the original bottle? I do wonder that

Back