Carrier oils deep dive

Has anyone seen this video Vigorous Steve made on Carrier oils.. the part about mct changing half times of all compounds I found very interesting. I haven't done my own research but want to take his word for it. Not sire if it makes any real life difference. I just wanted to share and maybe get anyone's input or thoughts. I don't always agree with Steve but I like to listen regardless.

View: https://youtu.be/kayJxk_fwMs?si=1Q2MbmHvFBxyGo2h

This is complete nonsense. Take test e in mct 250 mg and measure 5 days later. Levels are still plenty high. Also about inflammation from certain carriers. If it has vigorous Steve approved carrier and hurts compared to say Pharmacom for example which has some EO inside and painless is it still inflammatory. I don’t get it.

If it has vigorous Steve approved carrier and hurts compared to say Pharmacom for example which has some EO inside and painless is it still inflammatory.
Pharmacom goes in smooth like butter with no PIP at the injection site. Only your coronary arteries feel any PIP, after marinating in ethyl oleate-triggered C-Reactive Protein.

Pharmacom goes in smooth like butter with no PIP at the injection site. Only your coronary arteries feel any PIP, after marinating in ethyl oleate-triggered C-Reactive Protein.
I mean I’ve seen plenty of guys Bloodwork who use Pharmacom with fine c- reactive proteins. Let’s just say you take pcom and No pip or inflammation but you take a brand in just grape seed let’s say but it hurts like hell. Which one is more inflammatory ? Personally for me I like the old fashion thicker oils of pharma grade gear but there are very few places to get real pharma grade these days. As much as I’d love some Testoviron I would never buy any knowing it’s most likely fake or replica at best.

Has anyone seen this video Vigorous Steve made on Carrier oils.. the part about mct changing half times of all compounds I found very interesting. I haven't done my own research but want to take his word for it. Not sire if it makes any real life difference. I just wanted to share and maybe get anyone's input or thoughts. I don't always agree with Steve but I like to listen regardless.

View: https://youtu.be/kayJxk_fwMs?si=1Q2MbmHvFBxyGo2h

Complete nonsense the viscosity of MCT is similar to many other carrier oils he talks about.

It's not hard to verify, you need to read a COA to see that it has 28-32 viscosity on average, that's in line with the other carrier oils except castor of course and sesame if I'm not mistaken.

Back