Castor oil and hair

Boka

Hi! Recently I have started to use testosterone undecanoate in castor oil for more stable levels and less pinning. However I was wondering could there be any benefits to this given that castor oil is very good for hair regarding less shedding and more hair protective benefits.
Do any of u have any anecdotal experiences regarding the subject?
Also Vigorous Steve has hypothesis that he never losses any hair from AAS because he is always using castor oil as carrier.
I know it's mainly DHT culprit for hair loss, but I am using finasteride and just want to add a little more to hair health.
Thanks!

No i don't think it does anything. Perhaps in a solution with other ingredients for topical apply might do something (it didn't to me) and when i started using Test, which was in castor oil as well, my shedding got worse. Vigorous has taken whatever is known to mankind besides 2-3 compounds and his hair is still fine, you think it's from castor oil? I guess they are plenty of guys who've used testoviron and rimobolan and they're bald as bulbs.

No i don't think it does anything. Perhaps in a solution with other ingredients for topical apply might do something (it didn't to me) and when i started using Test, which was in castor oil as well, my shedding got worse. Vigorous has taken whatever is known to mankind besides 2-3 compounds and his hair is still fine, you think it's from castor oil? I guess they are plenty of guys who've used testoviron and rimobolan and they're bald as bulbs.
Did u use test in other carrier oils before?
Did the shedding stop after the initial switch?
Did u upped the dosage? Are u using finasteride?
Steve just made anecdotal observation, he did not say that castor oil was reason for him not using hair, it was purely anecdotal.

Steve just made anecdotal observation, he did not say that castor oil was reason for him not using hair, it was purely anecdotal.
losing hair*

The only thing of substance you could (and should) add for your hair is oral minoxidil. 2.5mg, then after a month or so 5mg a day added to your finasteride will do wonders for your hair,

No mess and no concerns about being a topical minoxidil non-responder since the liver will convert it to the active form.

Also it's very cheap, safe, and will lower your blood pressure very slightly.

The only thing of substance you could (and should) add for your hair is oral minoxidil. 2.5mg, then after a month or so 5mg a day added to your finasteride will do wonders for your hair,

No mess and no concerns about being a topical minoxidil non-responder since the liver will convert it to the active form.

Not so easy to get oral minoxidil in eu...

It's best to split 5mg into two doses a day, but I'm lazy and just take one 5mg.

IMG_7979.jpeg

And get a good razor, hair will grow everywhere. Including places you've never had hair before.

They discovered this when a children's hospital made a mistake overdosing many children with minoxidil, and they all turned into "Werewolves" lol.

All recovered fine and went back to normal.

No it was when i first started gear. Later i switched to GSO and it continued with the same pace. No finasteride (not touching this shit) but i was using minoxidil way back before i start with gear. I know what he said, i'm just saying it's false.

Nah, i'll never touch 5AR's and as far as minoxidil i'm using for more than a year 5% twice per day and for 2 months now i'm using also RU and ketoconazole shampoo. Fina or duta would only suit those in TRT. You can't use 19nor's or DHT derivatives, so i find taking that risk of potential severe side effects of 5ar's and still can't hold your hair while using various stuff like primo mast and NPP it's not worth it at all. I'm taking some RU now i'm running primo and in about 5-6 weeks i'll stop it since i'll go to test only. Oral minoxidil has some potential heart side effects besides the hair growing everywhere so i passed. It's sure convenient than having a greasy hair 2 times a day..but i'm chosing that. I don't care that much tbh, i know sooner or later i'll have to go bald. It's inevitable. Only thing can stop hair from falling is the ground xD

It's best to split 5mg into two doses a day, but I'm lazy and just take one 5mg.

View attachment 283540

And get a good razor, hair will grow everywhere. Including places you've never had hair before.

They discovered this when a children's hospital made a mistake overdosing many children with minoxidil, and they all turned into "Werewolves" lol.

All recovered fine and went back to normal.
Thanks man!

Back